EARLY BUZZ: 'Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes'..."BRILLIANT"..."MASTERPIECE"..."NEXT LEVEL"

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The only thing I wish they would've done was include a teaser in the end (like in Rise). Have those astronauts that disappeared in Rise show back up and be like ":patrice: Where are we, brehs?" with the apes off to the side looking at them like :comeon:, but I realize we weren't to that point yet when Dawn ended. Notice I said: Yet.:youngsabo:

War of the Planet of the Apes?

And I agree with @LaughsLikePac with the comparison of Koba and Bishop from Juice. I can totally see it. :pachaha:I've ween watching the OG POTA movies ever since I saw Dawn (I was watching them before it came out too) and brehs :banderas: if you didn't grow up with these movies, i don't want to say you didn't have a childhood, but damn, I can't imagine one without them. :wow:

Last edited:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
The only thing I wish they would've done was include a teaser in the end (like in Rise). Have those astronauts that disappeared in Rise show back up and be like ":patrice: Where are we, brehs?" with the apes off to the side looking at them like :comeon:, but I realize we weren't to that point yet when Dawn ended. Notice I said: Yet.:youngsabo:

War of the Planet of the Apes?

And I agree with @LaughsLikePac with the comparison of Koba and Bishop from Juice. I can totally see it. :pachaha:I've ween watching the OG POTA movies ever since I saw Dawn (I was watching them before it came out too) and brehs :banderas: if you didn't grow up with these movies, i don't want to say you didn't have a childhood, but damn, I can't imagine one without them. :wow:

I can say I've only seen Rise and Dawn:wow:

I'm gonna check for the og's now, but damn this dude Koba was on some other shyt and I was thinking the whole time about Tupac in Juice.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I can say I've only seen Rise and Dawn:wow:

I'm gonna check for the og's now, but damn this dude Koba was on some other shyt and I was thinking the whole time about Tupac in Juice.
you havent seen the OG version from the 70s:dwillhuh:

im-rick-james-o.gif

all jokes aside do yourself a favour a revisit a classic breh

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just out of curiosity has anyone of actual authority gone on record yet about this franchise functioning as a lead up to the original movie?

Cause I don't see why they have to be related. I mean yea it's common knowledge NOW and it's probably one of the most well known twists in history but going in you're not supposed to know that the planet of the apes is earth.

WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS!

god damn it i didnt know this :snoop:

i was sitting here talking with someone last night wondering how they would get to another planet (only reason i thought this because in the first movie, there was a news report about a planet that could sustain life)

FML. :beli:

-DMP-

Daps
Reppin
NYC
WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS!

god damn it i didnt know this :snoop:

i was sitting here talking with someone last night wondering how they would get to another planet (only reason i thought this because in the first movie, there was a news report about a planet that could sustain life)

FML. :beli:

-DMP-

Are you joking because I can't tell lol.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Are you joking because I can't tell lol.

I'm really not. I mustve have forgotten because ive seen plenty of allusions to POTA in my life time and (now that i think about it) ive seen it pointed out, that they are indeed on earth, in those allusions.

But i honestly thought the apes would eventually get there own planet for some reason (not earth) smh.

-DMP-

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm really not. I mustve have forgotten because ive seen plenty of allusions to POTA in my life time and (now that i think about it) ive seen it pointed out, that they are indeed on earth, in those allusions.

But i honestly thought the apes would eventually get there own planet for some reason (not earth) smh.

-DMP-

:huhldup:

Sorry for not putting it in a spoiler tag then....

I guess I just thought it was common knowledge to all film lovers. :yeshrug:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Koba mother fukker was the first villainous nikka in a movie I wasn't siding with in a min:snoop:

Joker, Bane, etc. all had me enjoying them on screen and shyt but this morherfukker Koba man....he was a soulless :demonic: nikka man:to:

In turn, CAESAR was the 1st heroic character that I was just in awe from beginning to end for a long time in theaters. Not since the impeccable swagger Tony Stark had in the first Iron Man had a heroic character left me fully awestruck.