EARLY BUZZ: 'Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes'..."BRILLIANT"..."MASTERPIECE"..."NEXT LEVEL"

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They won't unless they made changes to their Academy award format. Serkis won't get nominated because he is a CG character. The academy doesn't recognize computer generated characters and don't consider them actors. I remember the first movie this came up as well same thing happened. WETA might win the special efx award though.

Well, the Academy gave special Oscar awards out before, especially with the original Planet of the Apes which got a special Oscar. So it is NOT like that cannot find a way to honor this dude.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
just seen this with my daughter surpised she wanted to see it

koba that nikka

:wow:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Had a day off so I checked this out today....

Such a great movie.

The opening scene, when Caeser and everyone rolled up on the humans in the city(probably my favorite scene, got chills when Caeser made his speech), Koba was that dude(THIS human work?:wow:) until he turned heel then it was fukk Koba :ufdup:

Really an amazing film that exceeded my expectations.

And btw San Fran was looking just like some shyt out of The Last of Us

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps

Such a great movie.

The opening scene, when Caeser and everyone rolled up on the humans in the city(probably my favorite scene, got chills when Caeser made his speech), Koba was that dude(THIS human work?:wow:) until he turned heel then it was fukk Koba :ufdup:

Breh. I was thinking the last of us the whole time. Movie was sick.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I liked the movie but I wish they had stayed away from making Koba turn heel, it was just too obvious and cliché. He did have two of the best moments though with the "human work" scene and the part where he was acting a fool to mislead those dumb-ass guards.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Such a great movie.

Breh. I was thinking the last of us the whole time. Movie was sick.

It reminded me of that Life After People documentary that was on the History a few years ago (but now that ya'll have mentioned The Last of Us I can see that too). Its crazy to think how fast things would fall apart if the human population just up and vanished. Everything would be affected...even the weather.