EARLY BUZZ: 'Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes'..."BRILLIANT"..."MASTERPIECE"..."NEXT LEVEL"

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What's your verdict on the musical score for the movie? I need to see this movie again but I think Rises score was more memorable to me while watching the movie.
i liked the score. i know somebody in here said they werent feeling it and i was gonna quote and comment but never got around to it

the movie was movie of the year for me basically :pachaha:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Meh

That movie deserved a sequel

I'll Redbox these one day
mcnabb.gif

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
took mom to go see it for her bday yesterday...she enjoyed it and she wanted to see it as well....mentioned to my lady bout us going to see it before moms wanted to and she wasnt too into the idea....thats my mama man thats my mama..:to::to:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really good movie, i wished we could've seen the apes fight H2H with the humans and wash em instead of getting the straps, they're agile enough to dodge bullets and be able to get close to them. They were 2 smart hell even smarter than the humans.

Kola = Scar
Ceaser = Mufassa
Blue Eyes = Simba

Plus it had that MSG element as well when Kola and Ceaser fought at the end. Reminded me of Snake fighting Liquid(ocelot) in CQC on that ship at the end of MSG4

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Movie was piff, though I was slightly disappointed with the ending. I was expecting the apes to be on the verge of running the planet by the end of the movie, yet they are now weaker after losing half their population

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Good flick saw it yesterday in IMAX. Question about the ending

what did his eyes changing at the end mean? Becoming more human like?

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This was amazing, I saw this with some friends, buzzed, at 11pm, after having no sleep the night before, and it kept my attention the whole time. I loved how unpredictable the overall story and plot was. It was complex and had me questioning who to root for. By the 3rd act I was actually hoping that the apes and humans would co-exist peacefully, knowing damn well that wasn't going to happen. I agree with everyone saying the trailers and promos were misleading. I thought it was just gonna be a bunch of apes wrecking shyt, and that Gary Oldman was gonna play a big part. I actually forgot he was in the movie until they showed him again.
The movie also did a lot of little things that I really appreciated. The way they bookended the film with the shot of Caesars eyes was cool. The lack of a forced love story. How they made the main apes easy to differentiate on first glance. Its like they took their time and perfected the story and pacing. Nothing dragged, no forced characters or stories, etc.