EARLY BUZZ: 'Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes'..."BRILLIANT"..."MASTERPIECE"..."NEXT LEVEL"

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn the CG was sick !! .

i thought the movie was 6/10 at best. the story i just kept thinking lion king in my head for whatever reason. I was expecting a much bigger blockbuster .. but i didn't go home disappointed.

It's due to most of these stories as all based on classic Shakespearean plays. Even Lion King is essentially based on Hamlet. This film plays on movies and plays and novels like, Animal Farm, 2001 Space Odyssey, Julius Caesar, Hamlet, and Tale of Two Cities.

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
You can argue that Koba's hidden animosity began at the very start of this scene here.

Koba was loyal until humans came...check he could have let that bear tear Caesar to shreds but he leaped in head first like a mufukkin g.

Once cease started to side with humans a little he lost Koba-dawg.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Koba was loyal until humans came...check he could have let that bear tear Caesar to shreds but he leaped in head first like a mufukkin g.

Once cease started to side with humans a little he lost Koba-dawg.

You must of misunderstood me. As I mentioned earlier, I praised the fact that Koba's a more complex character instead of a pure villain. I didn't say he had hate for Caesar, as he said himself to Caesar that he got the most love for him because Caesar was liberated him. But you cannot deny he had a bit of animosity towards Caesar from the very beginning because Caesar have soem partiality for humans. It just wasn't a point prior to the Malcolm and his group accidentally stumbled onto the scene. Before that, it was all peace, especially the last two years where it was thought all of man was extincted.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great movie and I loved it just as much as Rise. I know people were speculating that the next movie will take place in the distant future, possibly without Caesar, but I can't see that happening. Caesar is the backbone of this reboot, and I'm sure others feel the same. I wonder if the next one will pick up where Dawn left off.

I expect the 3rd one to be more about the war between apes and humans, maybe set 5 or so years in the future, I see cesar in the 3rd movie, I think the 4th movie will be when the lost astronauts from the first movie land on earth and see that apes have completen taken over, cesar will be dead by the 4th movie

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ceasar will that war paint was off the chain....such a great movie, apes hit 73 million at the box office