EARLY BUZZ: 'Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes'..."BRILLIANT"..."MASTERPIECE"..."NEXT LEVEL"

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
i don't like it as much as yall did, it seemed like to me the first one was better, the first thirty minutes played like an animated film to me, the humans were real good in it, it clearly suffered from middle movie problems
i'd give it a 7 out of ten

winter soldier >>> Days of future past >>>>> egde of tommorow>>>>> 22 jump street >>>>>> dawn

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i don't like it as much as yall did, it seemed like to me the first one was better, the first thirty minutes played like an animated film to me, the humans were real good in it, it clearly suffered from middle movie problems
i'd give it a 7 out of ten

winter soldier >>> Days of future past >>>>> egde of tommorow>>>>> 22 jump street >>>>>> dawn
for me its

days >> dawn >> edge=winter>>22 jump

I do need to revisit winter soldier though before I come out with my final rankings

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
and its been mentioned a couple times but i didnt even notice the lack of real romance story. maybe this will start a trend to stop the forced love story angles in every movie.

I been saying this in few threads for the comic book movies threads. It's definitely not always needed and I hope more studios will follow suit.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
What's your verdict on the musical score for the movie? I need to see this movie again but I think Rises score was more memorable to me while watching the movie.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:wow: Movie was filled with so much emotion. The did a great job of showing how the apes evolved and truly captured the human elements to them. To the point that when the humans showed up I was like :pacspit:

It also showed how primitive humans are. Their inability to adapt and lack of unity. No purpose and easily led astray. Koba had the right idea in that Humanity can't be trusted. The less advanced civilization will always fall prey.