EARLY BUZZ: 'Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes'..."BRILLIANT"..."MASTERPIECE"..."NEXT LEVEL"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just saw it let around 3am....

Visually it was beautiful, heartbreaking and WOW... The CGI was incredible I mean I cant believe andy serkis be killing it with that animatronic shyt on his face he should be getting paid what the big actors make alone for him being so emotive and convincing...

I was just mad at one thing... fukking Koba... fukking animal.... :pacspit::mjlol:

Great movie... 9.5 /10 in my book. Trust me I thought it wouldn't be as good as the first one, but this movie was on point succeeds more than the first and goes over it.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Just saw the movie :wow:

Such a great take on a simple story that's been told countless times :wow:

Anyone else think an ending speech by Caesar would have really set it off though?

Nothing too long winded, just Ceasar explaining to the apes that he's afraid that a war is coming and they must fight. Not because Humans are bad, but to protect their family/homes.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Definitely, I just love that dynamic in movies. Martin and Malcolm, Xavier and Magneto....Koba and Ceaser:banderas:. I dont think Koba was necessarily wrong in his view...the timing was just wrong.
nah fuk koba breh, malcolm and magneto would nvr kill there own kind, only a bytch ass envious ape would :pacspit:.....was so happy when caesar was giving that fuk boy body shots on that injured stomach :banderas: and then when he let that fuk boy go i damn near went :ooh: in the theater....CAESAR DA GAWD!!!!

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Caesar's display of power always gets me :wow:

He raises a hand, everyone shuts the fukk up. :wow:

When they rolled up to the humans living quarters :wow:

Standing atop the stairs at the end as they all kneel for forgiveness. :wow:

That Gorilla Goon Squad needed more camera time. :whew:

Lived up to the hype. Movie had a nikka choked up in the theater. All that testosterone and masculinity on screen was just :whew: No p*ssy-footing and pandering to the female audience. :blessed:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Honestly I don't think anyone needs to see Rise of the Planet of Ape to fully enjoy this film, I mean it helps but its not needed

Well I disagree I saw it with someone yesterday who didn't see the first one and they were kind of lost with the back story of the characters. The movie does a decent recap job of the some of events that took place between films though.