EA SPORTS UFC

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Online worked just fine for me yesterday. No lag at all and was as smooth gameplay as if I were offline.

It's a fun game but I have no clue how to break a clinch and the submission system is :trash:

Its going to be hard as hell to submit a human being....I got close yesterday I tightened up twice but I couldn't get the 3rd one.

All Star
Daps
Anybody else notice you can stun the computer and they stuff your takedown everytime?

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Kept replaying the demo for like an hour yesterday. Jones vs Gustoffson. Its entertaining. Controls are a little too much, especially with grappling and ground game, but it was fun to just stand and bang. pause.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Damn, did nobody play previous ufc games? Thq included? The controls and grappling are pretty much the same. Can't wait to get home...I feel like ima have years of experience over yall nikkas

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Its going to be hard as hell to submit a human being....I got close yesterday I tightened up twice but I couldn't get the 3rd one.

I've submitted two already. Its still a lot of ppl who have no clue how to escape.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Anybody else notice you can stun the computer and they stuff your takedown everytime?

What difficulty are you playing? I started on normal and was KO'ing the AI in the first round. Switched it to hard and the AI parry's every strike, avoids every clinch/TD. The only way I can win is if I am lucky to get it to the ground for the sub(which is super easy once you master is compared to undisputed circle bullshyt) otherwise the CPU knocks me out

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
Those with the retail version..

Are there leg kick TKOs in the game?
Are there TKOs at all? Seems like every KO in the demo was a straight KO and there were no ref stoppages
Is there ref more involved? stopagges, timeouts etc
Are there stoppages for cuts or TKOs for cuts?
Do leg/body kicks effect stamina or the ability to throw certain attacks, or slow movement?
Does leg kick or body damage carry over between rounds?