EA SPORTS UFC

Never Forget

The legendary name is no more. Don't tag/quote me
Daps
Reppin
Don't message me
Got home saw the ups man pull up and was like oh shyt perfect timing. The nikka walked right past me, im like wtf breh where my shyt?. Hold on sir let me double check, no package for you today.:why: Pulled up amazon.com shyt says out for delivery:dwillhuh:. Went to ups.com delayed one day cus the truck arrived late :to:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Got home saw the ups man pull up and was like oh shyt perfect timing. The nikka walked right past me, im like wtf breh where my shyt?. Hold on sir let me double check, no package for you today.:why: Pulled up amazon.com shyt says out for delivery:dwillhuh:. Went to ups.com delayed one day cus the truck arrived late :to:

Yeah, Amazon is fukking up. I had them call UPS and cancel my shipment. I'll just drop by Best Buy on the way home.

Never Forget

The legendary name is no more. Don't tag/quote me
Daps
Reppin
Don't message me
Yeah, Amazon is fukking up. I had them call UPS and cancel my shipment. I'll just drop by Best Buy on the way home.
Damn so i ain't the only one wtf amazon?. This shyt happened to me when gta dropped. Might be time to cop my shyt else where

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Damn so i ain't the only one wtf amazon?. This shyt happened to me when gta dropped. Might be time to cop my shyt else where

Never had an issue with them before this happened. We'll see what happens when the Last of Us drops next month.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Don't understand the logic of ordering something that's only a 5-10 min drive away from me. :patrice:

I love amazon like the next person, but I only order from them if 1) The item is not readily available in my city and 2) The price is significantly cheaper.

I really don't like messing with GameStop...but shout out to them for Bruce Lee and Royce Gracie :salute: