EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm so pissed. I had a bunch of recruits scheduled to come during a game against Auburn. I was halfway done recruiting and hit O that took me back to the main menu. Wasn't paying enough attention and fukked around and simmed the week. My team lost and it fukked up and made no ground in recruiting due to that fukk up.

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
This shyt sucks so far.

Did they really get rid of the sliders for run/pass ratio in dynasty?

If they did it feels like you have less options to control your team's performance than the previous games.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tonight NCAA Coli Leagues Resume :ooh:

Three separate Coli Leagues will have staggered launches 🎆

Main League - Era League hits week 0 tonight :umad:

BMF League - Launches tomorrow :ahh:

POWER League - Launches within 2-4 days :blessed:

Coli NCAA Discord has 118 members, waitlist is strong, some guy have youtubes with 3, 4, 5, and 6 figure follower counts :wow:

We did it @Rekkapryde @L@CaT @Sonny @No Sleep @Steezy @MMS @Made Man @KingsnBucs1987 @Lucky_Lefty @RichSincethe80s @Don Dada F Poppa @FukkaPaidEmail @Houston911 @MikelArteta :salute: Id tag Sonny but I cant find his name

-Shugg

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Man I was in dynasty with Michigan at Ohio State. We go into OT and the game freezes.

At this point I don't wanna go back and play the game over again. So I just simulate the game.

They got stupid auto save in Dynasty so I would manual save under a new name. I kept losing then eventually forgot to manually save and ended up advancing a week and lost by 3 to Ohio State

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Wait didn't we use to be able to set our own schedules?
You still can not for other schools tho...which brings me to another issue...some of these top programs be scheduling straight up herculean ass efforts :mjlol: was looking at Alabama in my dynasty and not only did they play their typical tough sec games they scheduled Michigan / FSU / Oklahoma State all within the first 7 weeks of the season. That shyt made no sense...no wonder the simming is fukked....I'm going to go into these confrences and out the minimum amount of games they play against each other to the max and see if that fixes so shyt

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
By the way I gotta keep it real...after about a week of play this is definitely a madden reskin :mjlol: nikkas lied they ass off talking about built from scratch....now granted the passing system is a new feature...but you can tell this is the same gameplay by the way the same silly issues that plague madden plaguing this

1.Quality Olineman completely getting lost on assignments
2. Blockers running up field and not touching anyone at all... Just blocking air
3. CPU QB's all playing at Marino level regardless of overall
4. DBs watching the ball being thrown without breaking on the reciever or the ball
5. DBS randomly changing the pursuit angle of the receiver so the cpu is allowed more separation
6. Ratings not really mattering overall
7. Low penalties unless you turn them way up in sliders
8. CPU AI letting you spam plays without adjusting or having any general concept about play calling redundancy
9.Backfield players running and getting stuck on linemen when trying to run route
10. Blockers running backward and into you

There's there's as well but these are the main ones that I noticed this week...also the defense on this is abhorrent just won a nasty 76-66 game against Arizona.... Way too cartoonish :francis:

Last edited:

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Tonight NCAA Coli Leagues Resume :ooh:

Three separate Coli Leagues will have staggered launches 🎆

Main League - Era League hits week 0 tonight :umad:

BMF League - Launches tomorrow :ahh:

POWER League - Launches within 2-4 days :blessed:

Coli NCAA Discord has 118 members, waitlist is strong, some guy have youtubes with 3, 4, 5, and 6 figure follower counts :wow:

We did it @Rekkapryde @L@CaT @Sonny @No Sleep @Steezy @MMS @Made Man @KingsnBucs1987 @Lucky_Lefty @RichSincethe80s @Don Dada F Poppa @FukkaPaidEmail @Houston911 @MikelArteta :salute: Id tag Sonny but I cant find his name

-Shugg

Yo add me in

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
By the way I gotta keep it real...after about a week of play this is definitely a madden reskin :mjlol: nikkas lied they ass off talking about built from scratch....now granted the passing system is a new feature...but you can tell this is the same gameplay by the way the same silly issues that plague madden plaguing this

2. Blockers running up field and not touching anyone at all... Just blocking air
4. DBs watching the ball being thrown without breaking on the reciever or the ball
5. DBS randomly changing the pursuit angle of the receiver so the cpu is allowed more separation
8. CPU AI letting you spam plays without adjusting or having any general concept about play calling redundancy
9.Backfield players running and getting stuck on linemen when trying to run route

There's there's as well but these are the main ones that I noticed this week...also the defense on this is abhorrent just won a nasty 76-66 game against Arizona.... Way too cartoonish :francis:

This is true on defense as well. Coastal Carolina was running the same play action all game and my SS picked it off 3 times in the same spot. I called the same Cover 3 play 3 times in a row and they still called it lol

TL15

Veteran
Daps

I haven’t played a football game in years and feel this. I love the nostalgia of college football and everything, but you can tell this is pretty bare bones.

Presentation is also really lackluster, menus etc, every game at home as the same animations/pregame package (if I see that leprechaun square up again we gonna fight :birdman:) the fans all look the same, move the same. Cheerleaders look and move the same, and the graphics are straight cheeks after the first row of fans :mjlol:

Every stadium has the same pattern on their jumbotron

Announcers keep track of yearly commentary but not year over year. If there’s a repeat champion it doesn’t matter

Field depth seems to be way off on special teams. Punt and kickoff defenders get down way faster than returners.

Animations galore and not a real physics engine that’s not unrealistic (arms and legs bending to the point where they would break)

Theres more for sure. I haven’t touched RTG so I’m sure with multiple position options that’ll be dope but otherwise the best part of the game is that there is a college option to play football :manny: