EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Made the national championship game with Temple second year we riding high and go against an SEC team rated 90 we 84. We got humbled and lost by 24 :mjcry:

It made me realize we benefited from a weak conference and lucky playoff seeding. Back to the drawing board brehs

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Got Illinois ranked #1 in my 3rd year at 8-0. I have a true freshman qb with 95 speed and 95 throw power starting. My sophomore rb was in the heisman race but he dropped out and now my best wr is 5th in the race.

Switching to Alabama's playbook is probably the best thing I've done this season

Finally beat a ranked team this morning (Wisconsin 14) and my coach prestige is A+ now. If I can beat Ohio state at the end of the season I think I can win the natty.

It might be a new king in the B1G :wow:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yeah, next patch better fix road to glory, on me smh. Finally start my junior yr, win hella awards, lead OreSt to 9-3 rec & showing in Las Vegas bowl----only to start from HB4 my senior year to have to do position battles all over again, don't see the field the first 2-3 games & we lose to fuccin' Middle Tenn....

Basically killed our season out the gate. Can't call the he whole playbook. Can't make subs or at least challenge the coach on sum shyt smh. Finna ruin what should have been a potential Heisman year for me in playoff berth for the squad.

:dahell:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I’d murder whoever was in the room with me if this happened to me

This has 90K views. Hopefully EA sees it.

My guess is they know about all this and didn't care. Just like they've never cared before. I don't doubt the devs want to do a good job but the upper management probably is the hold back

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
If I pick Army in RTG will I still be able to receive NIL deals?

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
What is this feature that’s making me switch players when I’m not pressing X and how the fukk do I turn it off?!

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Your noncon or if you were an Independent, the entire thing. Hell, they won’t even let you do neutral site game selections anymore.
Ah ok, but didn't we at least have the option of picking the homecoming week? I could've sworn I used to use that as a recruiting boost for visiting week.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What's wrong with that stadium in the game?

They have a generic one. The same one is used for the Bahamas Bowl & the Fenway Bowl on the game. I haven’t went through all the stadiums yet though.

Kinda messes up immersion for me..I’m a big Hawaii fan and wanted to run a dynasty with them. On the year they finally have Polynesian names in the game for recruits, the stadium is incorrect