EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The Heisman makes zero sense. I'm a Def. Coord. for GA State and User the RE the majority of the time. I ended up getting 18 Sacks with him along with 8 FF. Apparently that was enough to win him the Heisman and every other defensive award :pachaha:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Anyone else annoyed by the amount of white skill position players in the scouting pools? I’ve never seen more white corners from Georgia in my life…
I remember I'd go in and change the race of any 5 star RB/CB in '14. The ancestors wouldn't let me live it down if I let some CMC clone be my starting RB

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The Heisman makes zero sense. I'm a Def. Coord. for GA State and User the RE the majority of the time. I ended up getting 18 Sacks with him along with 8 FF. Apparently that was enough to win him the Heisman and every other defensive award :pachaha:
That would be like the 3rd or 4th most sacks ever in college football lol...that definitely makes sense....actually more than real life

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
They made Milroe way too accurate.

This fg system is cheeks. Just loss by a point to ND cuz I couldn't cover no damn body or make a fg

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
That would be like the 3rd or 4th most sacks ever in college football lol...that definitely makes sense....actually more than real life
All I did was get 18 sacks and 8 forced fumbles in 12 games

how did i win the Heisman? :dahell:

man EA ain’t gonna ever be on the same page with its players lol

shyts impossible :mjlol:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

For some reason I thought the sack count was in the 20s every season. Got confused with the NFL

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Anyone else annoyed by the amount of white skill position players in the scouting pools? I’ve never seen more white corners from Georgia in my life…
This is one of my concerns initially when finding out you couldn't edit appearances or names.

Even white dudes on Operation Sports are annoyed by rhis

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches

This is one of my concerns initially when finding out you couldn't edit appearances or names.

Even white dudes on Operation Sports are annoyed by rhis
U twllin me this game can't be updated with accurate rosters?:what:

Where are the PSNs at? I need to play one of u

Do u n1ggaz bet on cash app or something?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Ole I only hit 73 home runs this season I don’t know why they gave me mvp lol

Yea so what I averaged 45 10 and 11 I still don’t understand why that was enough to be the second ever unanimous mvp

So you telling me running for 2700 yards was enough to win the heisman lol.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
U twllin me this game can't be updated with accurate rosters?:what:

Where are the PSNs at? I need to play one of u

Do u n1ggaz bet on cash app or something?

No, lol.

I told them dudes at OS alot of ppl don't peruse message vg message boards and will buy this game expecting it to be like the old games, and get a rude awakening.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
No, lol.

I told them dudes at OS alot of ppl don't peruse message vg message boards and will buy this game expecting it to be like the old games, and get a rude awakening.
Well I opened now. Definitely not happy about that. But just seeing the college teams breh. Its been a minute. U know u wamt to see what OU lookin like.