EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
My game came in Saturday in the mail. I haven't even opened the package. I don't have a ps5 yet. If EA doesn't patch this where it's playable I'm not buying a PS5 and sending the game back. :yeshrug:
Do u remember playing @FloorGeneral ?

Dude knew something the rest of us didn't. Just didn't sit right with me

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and so end the career of my fav qb so far in Zeke Davis
in 3 yrs breh has thrown for 16,783 yrds, 129 tds

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Soooooo....started year 4 or 5 of my dynasty and every single game on my in conference schedule is on the road with zero byes. Does their lil patch fix that?

I had this issue too... I was like wtf when am I going to get a home game :dahell:then I realized they only scheduled 3 for me so smh...now I always manually check my schedules before the season...I wonder if the is happens to cpu teams too and if that's why some teams struggle with their records
Wait didn't we use to be able to set our own schedules?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
By year? 21, 17 & 13 twice. Killing it in the portal the last two seasons tho. RB and TEs both won awards
Maybe that affects the rankings for the next season. :manny: Probably just a glitch though. 2026 version gonna be the real deal though.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

Lucky you. I’m in yr 5 and still can’t break the Top 10 and that’s with 3 playoff appearances and a natty

Here's what I did, short version:

I added 4 and 5 star guys who were already looking at my school (LSU), and I tried to lock down Louisiana. I focused on getting those 4s and 5s, which I think I got 3 5 star guys. I think I got 5 4 star guys and the rest 3s and 2s. Definitely narrow down to green diamond guys, and dont sleep on 2s and 3s.

The biggest key is to focus on guys where you're the top school or 2nd/3rd. And get the visits ASAP. then do the hard sell (pause). do NOT offer scholarships unless you have the guy 100% scouted. leave red diamonds alone until the offseason recruiting. during the portal, focus only on the few guys who have your school as number 1.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

I added 4 and 5 star guys who were already looking at my school (LSU), and I tried to lock down Louisiana. I focused on getting those 4s and 5s, which I think I got 3 5 star guys. I think I got 5 4 star guys and the rest 3s and 2s. Definitely narrow down to green diamond guys, and dont sleep on 2s and 3s.

The biggest key is to focus on guys where you're the top school or 2nd/3rd. And get the visits ASAP. then do the hard sell (pause). do NOT offer scholarships unless you have the guy 100% scouted. leave red diamonds alone until the offseason recruiting. during the portal, focus only on the few guys who have your school as number 1.
What was your last class ranked??

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Nah this is egregious! The engine hasn't been tested properly for forward progress?
Said it earlier, it’s crazy how you can run the ball for a ten yard gain on the dot and you see you got a first down yet it marks it as whatever down & inches every time.

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Wait didn't we use to be able to set our own schedules?
Your noncon or if you were an Independent, the entire thing. Hell, they won’t even let you do neutral site game selections anymore.

I usually go for 20/25 4&5 stars then fill the rest with 3 star gems. No one who has me outside their top five if less than a 4. I’m in KS so I go heavy in Texas and my pipeline is Atlanta metro. I’ve had more luck with northeast kids tho. Just now starting to gain traction in Cali and Arizona.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
fukk another heartbreaking loss. Through a high ball to Luther Burden running down the sideline who mosses the CB in the endzone. As he's running the route I was concerned with how close to the sideline the play started. Sure enough illegal touching penalty, brought it back. Ended up hitting him on a jump ball to take the lead with 25 seconds left.

I will same I LOVE the run game in this. For the human and the CPU. The CPU RB do a great job cutting back into open holes and following their blocks. Even going against CPU QBs who can scramble is scary as hell. Just had Vanderbilt QB run for damn near 100 yards on him. Pretty much all of it being off of passing plays where everybody was covered. They took off to both the outside after running around the pocket as well as staying in the pocket and stepping up and running.

It feels great as the user controlling the player with the ball as it feels more fluid cutting and the players feel faster. Passing wise it feels like the majority of my interceptions were earned where I was forcing a pass or just flat out missed a defender in space due to focusing in too hard on the WR.

My only complaint gameplay wise is the slow reaction time by user defense. Since I've started usering LBs it's helped against the run game and helped slow the computer pass game. At some point I'll start playing with sliders soon.
The running game is INCREDIBLE

They better not nerf that shyt :damn:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
My QB in RTG is all of a sudden an INT machine. 3 INTs and a two pick-six against Was St with our season on the line ranked #11 :hhh:

Doesn't help I can only "pick" between 3 plays and can't even take the ball out of his gump hands