EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
fukk another heartbreaking loss. Through a high ball to Luther Burden running down the sideline who mosses the CB in the endzone. As he's running the route I was concerned with how close to the sideline the play started. Sure enough illegal touching penalty, brought it back. Ended up hitting him on a jump ball to take the lead with 25 seconds left.

I will same I LOVE the run game in this. For the human and the CPU. The CPU RB do a great job cutting back into open holes and following their blocks. Even going against CPU QBs who can scramble is scary as hell. Just had Vanderbilt QB run for damn near 100 yards on him. Pretty much all of it being off of passing plays where everybody was covered. They took off to both the outside after running around the pocket as well as staying in the pocket and stepping up and running.

It feels great as the user controlling the player with the ball as it feels more fluid cutting and the players feel faster. Passing wise it feels like the majority of my interceptions were earned where I was forcing a pass or just flat out missed a defender in space due to focusing in too hard on the WR.

My only complaint gameplay wise is the slow reaction time by user defense. Since I've started usering LBs it's helped against the run game and helped slow the computer pass game. At some point I'll start playing with sliders soon.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Do smaller schools get offered to join P5 conferences over time in Dynasty? Like let’s say you’re at a C-USA school and the program grows, do you get offered to join the ACC/SEC/etc?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
My Beavers in the Top 13

Playoffs still in grasp

My RTG Underdog RB now leading the nation in rushing & named Pac 12 offensive player of the week for the past 3 weeks (like it ain't only 2 Pac teams anyway :dead: )

:wow:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
fukk another heartbreaking loss. Through a high ball to Luther Burden running down the sideline who mosses the CB in the endzone. As he's running the route I was concerned with how close to the sideline the play started. Sure enough illegal touching penalty, brought it back. Ended up hitting him on a jump ball to take the lead with 25 seconds left.

I will same I LOVE the run game in this. For the human and the CPU. The CPU RB do a great job cutting back into open holes and following their blocks. Even going against CPU QBs who can scramble is scary as hell. Just had Vanderbilt QB run for damn near 100 yards on him. Pretty much all of it being off of passing plays where everybody was covered. They took off to both the outside after running around the pocket as well as staying in the pocket and stepping up and running.

It feels great as the user controlling the player with the ball as it feels more fluid cutting and the players feel faster. Passing wise it feels like the majority of my interceptions were earned where I was forcing a pass or just flat out missed a defender in space due to focusing in too hard on the WR.

My only complaint gameplay wise is the slow reaction time by user defense. Since I've started usering LBs it's helped against the run game and helped slow the computer pass game. At some point I'll start playing with sliders soon.
I fukked around and threw 6 picks today in one game and 5 in another. All were legit as fukk because I wasn't reading the defense right. Nothing like that feeling when you hit button to release a pass and immediately see a DB lurking like :demonic: You know you done fukked up