EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Patch is out :salute:

Dunno what it is.. but it's small as hell smh

But I do like they came out and said something.. imma wait till the actual season starts to start my dynasty, hopefully the rosters and ratings get fixed up well :salute:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Patch is out :salute:

Dunno what it is.. but it's small as hell smh

But I do like they came out and said something.. imma wait till the actual season starts to start my dynasty, hopefully the rosters and ratings get fixed up well :salute:

Also, using the entire music budget on Mo Bamba is hilarious cuz I swear that's the only song I hear in every game :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Also, using the entire music budget on Mo Bamba is hilarious cuz I swear that's the only song I hear in every game :mjlol:

That nikka Sheck Wes should eat for life off that song. Does the real Mo Bamba get anything royalty wise?

Edit, their homies . Did not know that :ohhh:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Soooooo....started year 4 or 5 of my dynasty and every single game on my in conference schedule is on the road with zero byes. Does their lil patch fix that?
I had this issue too... I was like wtf when am I going to get a home game :dahell:then I realized they only scheduled 3 for me so smh...now I always manually check my schedules before the season...I wonder if the is happens to cpu teams too and if that's why some teams struggle with their records

It's just a Damn shame that they clearly didn't invest in quality assurance with this game...3 years to develop and these day 1 issues all over the place.. It's pathetic

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I had this issue too... I was like wtf when am I going to get a home game :dahell:then I realized they only scheduled 3 for me so smh...now I always manually check my schedules before the season...I wonder if the is happens to cpu teams too and if that's why some teams struggle with their records

It's just a Damn shame that they clearly didn't invest in quality assurance with this game...3 years to develop and these day 1 issues all over the place.. It's pathetic
I would love to be inside one of these companies to see their QA process. They need to grab some of these people off of message boards to have it their job to run through multiple seasons and check all the stats, and player ratings. In my tech jobs with two companies one did item testing and regression testing to make sure nothing new was broken. Funny part they'd have some people volunteering to test it for free with early access if they really wanted.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I would love to be inside one of these companies to see their QA process. They need to grab some of these people off of message boards to have it their job to run through multiple seasons and check all the stats, and player ratings. In my tech jobs with two companies one did item testing and regression testing to make sure nothing new was broken. Funny part they'd have some people volunteering to test it for free with early access if they really wanted.
Like I said earlier, for some reason, they made the business decision to complicate the easiest parts of this game that everyone liked. Like why is there no option to do subs based off formation anymore? Being able to skip the pageantry screens? The damn option button? No reason to even mess with those facets of the game

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Tweaked my ankle in a pickup 🏀 game :dead:

And finally got me another NIL deal for a pizza joint that's gon feed da slobs on the line (& my pockets) compared to my freshmen/soph yr where I only had one and that was a 3 IG post barbershop joint where I didn't even get paid. Niccas got me out here doing NIL deals wit Bibby :mjlol: