EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I went from wanting to get put in the game to needing the coach(es) to give a nicca a spell. Stall me out, damn :mjlol:

Pac-12 player of the week, 30 times for like a buck 50. My "health" needed every last energy coin to replenish :dead:

Also, if I gotta spam the same 3-5 plays over & over on RTG, it's def gonna be wit Texas, Oregon or LV's playbook :russ:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Is this using the Madden engine?
It’s similar but if you learn how to play you will overcome a lot of the typical madden BS. Learn how to make your pre snap adjustments and you will be good

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo they gotta fix the field goals. I ain't never close to making anything past 25 yards
1 thing i do is zoom the camera for fgs. that to me makes the green area a bit bigger to see
i also changed from tapping the button and hold the analog to tap and tap the kicking button again

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Anyone else having a ridiculous amount of roughing the punter penalties from cpu players on your team? I just had 2 crucial ones in the second half of a close game. And 2 others yesterday
Hell yes. Damn near threw my controller yesterday cause it was the possession after I had slid on 4th down on accident. Thought I forced a punt to get another crack at it and got a fukking roughing the punter call.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Gotta stop playing online. Some dikkheads figured out a glitch that causes you to start at your own two yard line every kickoff.

Gonna go ahead and get a few dynasty runs in with some HBCUs.