EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
yeah the simulation in dynasty is really bad. 3 three loss teams in top 4. they playoff doesnt even include the acc in the bye despite that being the rule. it worked fine the first two years but after that they include g5 teams in bye.

That's disappointing.

If they put out a patch to resolve these issues, I'll buy the game. I hope they do.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Imma come clean my Oline got me running like Forrest Gump no protection!! I mean I know how to know but at first my god

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
yeah the simulation in dynasty is really bad. 3 three loss teams in top 4. they playoff doesnt even include the acc in the bye despite that being the rule. it worked fine the first two years but after that they include g5 teams in bye.

can you create recruit in dynasty mode?

I remember in ncaa 04 you could create your own recruits enabling cam newton/andrew luck hybrid

then you could transfter to madden and play out their college and pro careers

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
To everyone saying that their dynasty Sim is bad, did yall realign yall conferences at all?

I realigned mine to basically how it was in the bcs era and based on geography. I have no independents either. I put Notre dame in the big 10 and the rest of them in either American, c-usa and mid American and the rankings seem pretty good for the most part.

A couple weaker 79 and 80 overall schools like like uab are ranked but they're all undefeated so I guess it's cool. Ohio state lost to Akron but ended up winning the playoff in my first dynasty year. This year they lost to Ohio and are 2-4 and ranked like 17th so that's wierd. I'm a mlb on Ohio state in my rtg and I lost to Akron on that too :what:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Road to glory is legit miserable as an underdog. I year 2 after a redshirt yr of grinding bts & I can't even sniff the field for a play to give anyone a "spell" or playin' bum ass squads. And from what I can tell, it might not even be that much better as a blue chip from what others are sayin'. Can't get any mf skill points to boost my shyt at all.

Last edited:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex

Yeah, but in reality it looks like this. They had to expand it to meet the FBS seating minimum of 15k until they figure out the fukkery of constructing New Aloha Stadium.

IMG_0526_Ncp9X.JPG

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Road to glory is legit miserable as an underdog. I year 2 after a redshirt yr of grinding bts & I can't even sniff the field for a play to give anyone a "spell" or playin' bum ass squads. And from what I can tell, it might not even be that much better as a blue chip from what others are sayin'. Can't get any mf skill points to boost my shyt at all.

Nah blue chip on a bum team you start straight away.. that's why I joined UConn