EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Game crashed 10 mins after downloading :dahell:

Plan on bringing Miami back to glory days
Miami O on this game is NASTY (playbook aint that good tho, fukking caveman ball :snoop:), wait til they update the roster with the new opt ins, its gonna be even better overall :banderas:

We back this year in real life.. :ahh:

Mario bytch ass better not fukk this up.. :aicmon:

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I felt so bad, I played this dude today and he literally had 1 possession on offense until the 4th quarter. :mjlol: My top was 9 minutes and his was 3. Breh probably got off work and fired the game up and here’s my sweaty ass running Duo and waggle up and down the field.
bro thought he was playing against a gen alpha :russ:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
it crashed when i was about play um vs fsu in the presentation stage on my ps5. this only happened one time. ill see if i keep having problems.......

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im mid at recruitment haven't got a 5 star yet. I did get a 4 star qb with 95 throw power along with
98 speed. I also picked up Nick harbor from South Carolina in the transfer portal. 6'5 242 with 99 speed.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
And why a breh gotta start at 'Clueless' when it comes to grades & shyt smh

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Spent the last three hours doing an experiment dynasty. These fckin recruits don't know what they want:martin:, had three at the top of the board for WEEKS, all three committed to different schools, one went to a rival. I'm trying to figure out how to unlock soft and hard selling but it varies with each recruit, none are the same.

You get the scholarship and the hours back once they commit. Also get the hours back if you remove them.
It’s tough man. I’ve even fukked up and lost a recruit cause lesser recruit signed at the same position. Like i didn’t need both them nikkas

And i don’t think you get the scholarship hours you spent on a recruit back. You just get back whatever weekly actions you designated to them back. And the scholarship slot.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I fired it up on heisman and matched up against Army just to see how different the mechanics were for tackling and angles...and it was like i started up a Dynasty with Bishop Sycamore brehs.

They did Hawai'i a solid and gave them an imaginary stadium cause they pretty much play in a oversized HS one right now.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Finna hit the transfer portal on these Northwestern bytches.They must have @Silkk runnin' da dept chart behind the scenes. Heaux ass niccas 2-3 and I only got in 1 quarter of 1 game so far and that was the 1st one. These niccas need to put me in so I can boss they shyt up. Idk how these niccas at the bottom of the dept chart do this shyt in real life :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Finna hit the transfer portal on these Northwestern bytches.They must have @Silkk runnin' da dept chart behind the scenes. Heaux ass niccas 2-3 and I only got in 1 quarter of 1 game so far and that was the 1st one. These niccas need to put me in so I can boss they shyt up. Idk how these niccas at the bottom of the dept chart do this shyt in real life :mjlol:
You just said you wanted peace :dwillhuh:

Are you on that Narcan? :usure:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I fired it up on heisman and matched up against Army just to see how different the mechanics were for tackling and angles...and it was like i started up a Dynasty with Bishop Sycamore brehs.

They did Hawai'i a solid and gave them an imaginary stadium cause they pretty much play in a oversized HS one right now.
Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This shyt fire. The game has a heaviness that i appreciate on the offensive side. I got UAB QB as a heisman front runner. Defense is going to take some getting used to. Only thing im not a big fan of is how hard recruiting is. I have zero commits in week 5 :francis: . I also dont appreciate how these fukks trying to show me recommend players that are trash. I'm going for 4-5 stars :mjlol: not 2-3

Last edited: