EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
The play calling in RTG is legit atrocious. It feels like you have 6 passing plays to choose from. Edge Rushers continually kick my oline’s ass all game. Like bruh be for real man
I'm just about done...

3rd and 6 and they're calling qb draws and
Jet sweeps
gH262r0RUK6Ms1B57v.webp

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
can you create recruit in dynasty mode?

I remember in ncaa 04 you could create your own recruits enabling cam newton/andrew luck hybrid

then you could transfter to madden and play out their college and pro careers
I haven't tried, I'm not entirely sure
Who ever decided to change the read option mechanics should be thrown into a volcano.

Is anybody elses pass protection terrible?
Legit almost ruins the game. I have 3 90 overall lineman and 2 88s and they can't protect for shyt. I have no time to make any reads half the time which leads me to forcing shyt. Its imperative to have a scrambling qb to just take off in those situations

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, so I told myself if I got the Quest 3 (which I got and fukk with HEAVY!) that i was gonna wait to get a new console.

But this thread got me about to say fukk it! Lol
:wow:

I ONLY PLAY SPORTS GAMES MAINLY, SHOULD I GET A PS5 OR XBOX SERIES X?

Or is it not a big difference, mainly down to preference?

Would you avoid refurbished or does it not matter?

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
who’s dumbass idea was it to make your player get automatically demoted to second string?

as well as these drills.. if a player is a power back why give him an elusive drill…

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Nah blue chip on a bum team you start straight away.. that's why I joined UConn

Finna be my next move. Just tryna decide if I wanna see this thing through wit my underdog. I'm tryna be loyal but these niccas keep treating me like Ima low budget Deebo Samuel & lining me out wide 1-2 times a season like I ain't prime King Henry outchea :mjcry:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
They got to get a patch ready to fix alot of these problems, it should be this week right?

You'd think these niccas at least would send a tweet out acknowledging some of it. Mfs need new PR.

On a sidenote, a breh just won his 1st position battle. Gettin in every game now, still running slot routes & blocking like nobody's biz tho :banderas:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That tip of playing the LBs has helped a lot with the defense though. Still pisses me off how bad the other defenders are with the pursuit angles and the amount of missed tackles.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
enjoying playing with WVU in my dynasty
found a work around from the super sim freezing in dynasty and now getting to finish a good bit of games