EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Spent the last three hours doing an experiment dynasty. These fckin recruits don't know what they want:martin:, had three at the top of the board for WEEKS, all three committed to different schools, one went to a rival. I'm trying to figure out how to unlock soft and hard selling but it varies with each recruit, none are the same.
you have to stop using one of the options like (send the house) and change it to hard pitch or sway

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
This shyt fire. The game has a heaviness that i appreciate on the offensive side. I got UAB QB as a heisman front runner. Defense is going to take some getting used to. Only thing im not a big fan of is how hard recruiting is. I have zero commits in week 5 :francis: . I also dont appreciate how these fukks trying to show me recommend players that are trash. I'm going for 4-5 stars :mjlol: not 2-3
The recruiting takes time so dont worry about not having commitments. I had the 134th rated class for basically my whole first year and by the beginning of my second season I moved up to 28th. I'm using Illinois rn so a lot of my best recruits are from out of state too.

You better try to find some 3 star gems tho those 5 stars are picky as hell. Ohio state and Georgia like to hoard all of the 5 stars. Try to get the 5 stars that don't have any offers

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As an :old: I’m getting my butt kicked on All-American. An interception machine on offense. Bend but don’t break (we break) on defense. Somewhat of a learning curve as this is my first EA football game since Madden 18 or 19. It’s all new to me.

Having a blast though. Gameplay is solid. Embracing the challenge. Improving a little bit each game.

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s impossible to throw a bad ball

I been trying to throw bad passes and cant at all
You can with Placement & Accuracy but can’t when using Revamped Passing.

Placement & Accuracy allows for passes to be thrown at a receivers feet. Great for avoiding a sack when under pressure. Much like you see QBs do in real life.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
yeah the simulation in dynasty is really bad. 3 three loss teams in top 4. they playoff doesnt even include the acc in the bye despite that being the rule. it worked fine the first two years but after that they include g5 teams in bye.