EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wheThat tip of playing the LBs has helped a lot with the defense though. Still pisses me off how bad the other defenders are with the pursuit angles and the amount of missed tackles.
Yeah, that’s why I don’t play much man coverage in this game unless the offense is spamming rpo or screens cause one broken tackle and it’s a td.

Just won at LSU in dynasty with my FCS college :blessed: That home field advantage is no joke tho:whew:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
@Cladyclad

I just got NCAA College Football 25 in 30 minutes ago. I'm from Detorit. Did your package arrive?
Naw. But whats crazy it made it to livonia at 11pm friday and processed Saturday at 5am. I just knew it come that same day.

I got 4 hours left on the trial so i aint tripping

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
bytch ass coach (NW) finally smartened up and puttin' a nicca in for more runs. Led our comeback drive & scored winning TD to get our 2nd dub of the season vs Indiana :ahh:

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
:flabbynsick: checking in.

So dynasty isnt good?

You cant edit player ratings?
It’s good to me, but you can’t edit. The best you can do is before you start your dynasty find a generic player, and you can edit their ratings height and weight. Not their number or race tho smh. FSU had a few so I was able to do that for them.