EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Another problem I noticed is that it seems like whenever you do custom confrence the teams you change don't get the proper badges on the field or on the jerseys like it's supposed to...the ones on the field look discolored and the jerseys are just the old confrence still :snoop: EA it absolutely no time in QA'n this shyt man....it's sad

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bruhs, this shyt worth copping a PS5?

I had a PS5 and a Series X but gave both of them to my nephews when I joined PC Gang. Little did I know EA was going to pull some shyt like this making the game console exclusive :martin:

This shyt got me wanting to go cop another system :snoop:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Spent the last three hours doing an experiment dynasty. These fckin recruits don't know what they want:martin:, had three at the top of the board for WEEKS, all three committed to different schools, one went to a rival. I'm trying to figure out how to unlock soft and hard selling but it varies with each recruit, none are the same.

Do you get that offer back if the player commits elsewhere?
You get the scholarship and the hours back once they commit. Also get the hours back if you remove them.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I hate the playart on the playcalling screen. Also my D can't do shyt on All-American. Playing FCS Midwest and their QB is 25/30 for 253 yards in the first half. Only reason I'm winning is due to blocking two FGs. I've been mixing up my D going from man to zone, cover 2 to cover 3, mixed in some all out blitzes and ain't shyt working. Also got me feeling old as hell cause I can't even read the names underneath the players. Game seems to have that Madden problem where the computer D is a lot more reactive than our own teams.
Playing man sucks. These dudes be snapping the ball and tossing it one second later before even hitting their drop for a td:mjlol:
You can't. I learned that last night.

I may do another dynasty just to experiment on works best.
Just hit triangle(if on ps5) and it removes the player from your board and the scholarship with it