EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
If you send the house to any recruit, you'll get them 9/10, doesn't matter what school you are. It's probably a bug or not tuned properly. Also, Man coverage is worthless because most Offensive playbooks are built to kill Man coverage. Using Cover 3 or 4 on Def. should be enough for every team.

Yea u gotta have zone blitzed cuz they throw so many short routes and your DB are always way behind or to the side of the WR

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
RTG heads, how’s yall freshman year going?

playing as a power back. 5’11 240 at Washington St based off Ricky Williams.

All-American wasn’t difficult but due to the OL not blocking and me taking forever to gain XP, I turned it to Varsity… fatigue at zero and W&T off…

Breh I had 297 rushing and 100 something receiving.. was in every play :russ:

Told myself this ain’t gon work long term. Will probably go back to All American once I hit 80 or my sophomore year when I can transfer

EDIT: so there’s a glitch where you don’t earn XP from actual practices.. :what:
Yep there's a glitch I think everyone is not earning skill points from practices, but there's also a glitch where you can earn 127 skill points from your first practice.....

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I hate the playart on the playcalling screen. Also my D can't do shyt on All-American. Playing FCS Midwest and their QB is 25/30 for 253 yards in the first half. Only reason I'm winning is due to blocking two FGs. I've been mixing up my D going from man to zone, cover 2 to cover 3, mixed in some all out blitzes and ain't shyt working. Also got me feeling old as hell cause I can't even read the names underneath the players. Game seems to have that Madden problem where the computer D is a lot more reactive than our own teams.
Run more zone, and learn to user control the linebacker. If the running back takes a step up into the pocket fire that mutherfukker up the first gap that opens. If the QB drops back run to the open gaps in the zone or just man cover the first guy you see get open because that’s where the computer wants to go. Don’t forget your run fits and gaps when they try to stretch you to the sideline.

Once you get the hang of D you’ll barely allow points outside of the very best teams in All-American.