EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Go buy a PS5 you god damn bum.

:mjlol: at telling me to buy a ps5. I literally have had that, and most sony consoles week one of their release. Id just rather play non exclusives on my high end pc I paid good money for.

Even though you a fellow sony stan. You perpetually carry yourself like a huge fakkit. Be better.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
At your own risk. I’ve done it for players and they stayed where they were but other teams never made gain so I got them at the end of the season to commit. I’ve seen me lose recruits this way too. I’d at least lower it to the DM and save yourself 40 pts if anything.

Nothing worse than a bigger school coming in at the 11th hour and stealing the recruit you invested over 500 hours on tho.
One thing I learned is that you can remove existing hours like "send a dm" or "chat with family and friends" and add activities with higher hours into recruiting. Really helps when other teams start to show interest and unlocks the soft sell and hard sell hours.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
If you send the house to any recruit, you'll get them 9/10, doesn't matter what school you are. It's probably a bug or not tuned properly. Also, Man coverage is worthless because most Offensive playbooks are built to kill Man coverage. Using Cover 3 or 4 on Def. should be enough for every team.

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: at telling me to buy a ps5. I literally have had that, and most sony consoles week one of their release. Id just rather play non exclusives on my high end pc I paid good money for.

Even though you a fellow sony stan. You perpetually carry yourself like a huge fakkit. Be better.
:ehh:

You better be saving up for the pro you god damn bum. :comeon:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Prob made a mistake picking underdog instead of blue chip for my power back for RTG. Definition of starting from the bottom. Even got me clueless in the classroom & shyt. Driving around these senior bytches to increase my leadership + trust francis:

Niccas puttin' me in during garbage time & lining me out wide :mjtf:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
One thing I learned is that you can remove existing hours like "send a dm" or "chat with family and friends" and add activities with higher hours into recruiting. Really helps when other teams start to show interest and unlocks the soft sell and hard sell hours.
Do you know if you can rescind a scholarship offer...I think I made some evaluation mistakes :lupe:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Been up all night playing this :wow:

Went to sleep at 4 :mjgrin: . Had to wake up at 8 to get ready for a kids birthday party

I went with USF in dynasty though. First recruiting class was solid. Like ranked 38 in the country. Was able to snag two 4 star hs kids and the best rb in the transfer portal.

Lost my best receiver though so I’m bout to have to switch to a run heavy option style offense in year two.

Also added UMass and UConn to the AAC and implemented a conference title game.

Recruiting is exhausting though.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If you send the house to any recruit, you'll get them 9/10, doesn't matter what school you are. It's probably a bug or not tuned properly. Also, Man coverage is worthless because most Offensive playbooks are built to kill Man coverage. Using Cover 3 or 4 on Def. should be enough for every team.
That’s not true.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:

You better be saving up for the pro you god damn bum. :comeon:

I got a 4080 in my shyt why would I care about a ps5 pro, especially when all of sony shyt is coming to pc now.

I've been a sony devout for decades but if they going to just release they heavy hitters on the superior platform :ehh:

also I'd rather let ya'll beta test this shyt then cop for 12 dollars in 4 months :umad: