NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
HBCUs are coming
Tm6beyF.png

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
recruiting feels a lot different compared to NCAA 14 bench press squat and 40 yd dash should've made the game:beli:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Ima tell yall right now if you're struggling on offense start using more screens and touch passes...that shyt is OP right now and that's in heisman...I can't imagine all the damage I'd do on lower difficulty

Also finding a playbook you like is crucial...Oregon and West Virginia have been the ones I'm rocking with due to all the spread formations :dame:

Gameplay is fun once you learn how to throw with thia new system...I started my grind at Georgia Southern and began Killin shyt once I picked up how to use the angle passing....still is raggedy as hell that the Sim shyt is fukked up tho

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
RTG heads, how’s yall freshman year going?

playing as a power back. 5’11 240 at Washington St based off Ricky Williams.

All-American wasn’t difficult but due to the OL not blocking and me taking forever to gain XP, I turned it to Varsity… fatigue at zero and W&T off…

Breh I had 297 rushing and 100 something receiving.. was in every play :russ:

Told myself this ain’t gon work long term. Will probably go back to All American once I hit 80 or my sophomore year when I can transfer

EDIT: so there’s a glitch where you don’t earn XP from actual practices.. :what:

Last edited:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Not being able to edit player ratings is just stupid and almost game breaking..

My Virginia Tech rated 87 overall? Only a couple spots lower than Bama :snoop:

Why did they rate all the shytty to average teams so high?! Makes zero sense.. they don't care about NFL players feelings with ratings, why do they do this :dead:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Game is cool. Dynasty mode is crazy when it comes to recruiting. It's so damn much to do.

Kicking is hard as hell. I shank every field goal attempt if I'm not in the middle of the field
Was afraid of this. shyt got to the point where I just started automating recruiting on the last one

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Brought back Big East and Southwest conferences, fixed the Pac-12 back to glory days, and kicked out the post-2001 fbs adds to bring back teams like Villanova, Fordham and Seaton Hall :blessed:

Dynasty gonna be lit