EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Got some recruiting questions when it comes to the hours :patrice:

I get that when recruits pick other schools over yours, you can remove them and get those hours back. But if recruits choose your school and the next school is nowhere in their interest, can I remove them and get those hours back without them losing interest?

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I’m enjoying the game, but kicking feels awful🤢

I don’t know if it’s a me problem but my kicking only kicks off to the 30 or 40 everytime bruh

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I’m enjoying the game, but kicking feels awful🤢

I don’t know if it’s a me problem but my kicking only kicks off to the 30 or 40 everytime bruh
Are you holding X when selecting the angle? Holding the X generates the power. That's the one part of the game I caught on with easy.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Beat the brakes off my yougin' to get sum practice in & to feel good about myself :mjgrin:

Made the mistake of tryna start a Road to CFB wit Middle Tenn & got matched wit sum yung psycho as Notre Dame :mjcry:

And I can't figure out how to use my downloaded playbooks in game

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Got some recruiting questions when it comes to the hours :patrice:

I get that when recruits pick other schools over yours, you can remove them and get those hours back. But if recruits choose your school and the next school is nowhere in their interest, can I remove them and get those hours back without them losing interest?
At your own risk. I’ve done it for players and they stayed where they were but other teams never made gain so I got them at the end of the season to commit. I’ve seen me lose recruits this way too. I’d at least lower it to the DM and save yourself 40 pts if anything.

Nothing worse than a bigger school coming in at the 11th hour and stealing the recruit you invested over 500 hours on tho.