EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Early beta blues. 2 years from now, shyt should be on and popping. Glad I only paid $20 for this game.
That should be ohio state's entire mantra for the up and coming pause season
full

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Yo can anyone confirm if they can select up to 32 teams in Offline dynasty mode?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Getting this Friday but for those who have played it, has anybody had a low scoring game yet? (I’m a defense guy). Cause the defense looks terrible in most of the gameplay I’ve seen, unless they’re playing on Freshman mode.
Got beat 28-7 by Va. Tech. I’m Rutgers. First two games I won 50-28 against FCS East and 49-17 against Akron. I’m playing on All-American. I enjoy the game. It restored the feeling.

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You mean while ur recruiting him?

If i recall it's always been this way? Like in the past, I remember seeing a recruit and then being surprised by his overall rating when he signed.

But maybe I'm misremembering
Nah. You could see all their attributes and their overall. This one I recruited a RB to Ohio St and he’s already a 84 OVR. I didn’t see any of that prior to national signing day

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Getting this Friday but for those who have played it, has anybody had a low scoring game yet? (I’m a defense guy). Cause the defense looks terrible in most of the gameplay I’ve seen, unless they’re playing on Freshman mode.
I’ve played one and a half seasons. Lowest point total I’ve had so far in a game was 38. My QB threw for 5k and my RB had 2K rushing

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
i love the fact that the cpu switches it up...this game ain't perfect...but it's a great upgrade over 14. Please adjust the sliders if you about that life.

Turn Roughing the kicker off....pi to 99....and every other "penalty" to 80.

Players have the right "weight"....niccas mad about stick skills, but that's a thing. It's not over-powered...nor are abilities. Call a good game, you'll get a good game.

Running game is solid
I had to mini-game to stop throwing picks. Reads matter. And, the devs made zone coverage better, while kinda fukking up man coverage.

Step up in the pocket, cuz it's a thing now.

And the elephant...i like the new take on rpos....i should have to push a button to keep it, cuz it's a read.

I'm happy with this game, and i can play on broadcast cam. my twitch fam is gonna EAT.

Cuz, i'm gonna take the University of Charlotte to the playoffs.

@Bryan Danielson what's your thoughts?