this-game-is-so-realistic-they-even-added-bias-in-the-v0-shpq949ee3dd1.jpeg

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:mjlol: need a patch asap

this-game-is-so-realistic-they-even-added-bias-in-the-v0-73k5itbh33dd1.jpeg
I’m never playing with them nikkas ever again. Air Noland is so damn INT prone. They can’t block for shyt. Made me go back to my year one dynasty back up.

Has anyone else made it past year one of their dynasty? Trying to see something and hope it’s not just me:jbhmm:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Welp this shyt is glitched out ….rankings and stats in dynasty are completely broke …I’ll pick it back up once the patch drops :beli:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I’m never playing with them nikkas ever again. Air Noland is so damn INT prone. They can’t block for shyt. Made me go back to my year one dynasty back up.

Has anyone else made it past year one of their dynasty? Trying to see something and hope it’s not just me:jbhmm:
I'm on end of year 2. What you looking for?

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

The starting LT for OSU opted out of the game so that have the freshman in the game and he is ass. Howard doesn't have the strongest arm so you have the make sure that the WR is open for him to collect on deep balls. I haven't start on dynasty or played with Noland so I can't comment on them.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'm on end of year 2. What you looking for?
Have you noticed your RE or RG playing the opposite side or your best rated players being buried on the depth chart if at all? And that’s even after I set my depth chart in the preseason.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
The starting LT for OSU opted out of the game so that have the freshman in the game and he is ass. Howard doesn't have the strongest arm so you have the make sure that the WR is open for him to collect on deep balls. I haven't start on dynasty or played with Noland so I can't comment on them.
This was in year two. Took the OC job

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Have you noticed your RE or RG playing the opposite side or your best rated players being buried on the depth chart if at all? And that’s even after I set my depth chart in the preseason.
I been running Madden a lot of late and it happens on there. I notice all of those specialty slots at the end of the depth chart fukks things up. The slot WR, slot CB, RRE, RDT. Was fukking my depth charts all up as I noticed some of my best players who were starters in the game never seeing clock. I wonder if it's the same for NCAA Football.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Getting this Friday but for those who have played it, has anybody had a low scoring game yet? (I’m a defense guy). Cause the defense looks terrible in most of the gameplay I’ve seen, unless they’re playing on Freshman mode.
I had a couple slower games, but you ain't gonna find that unless you do the higher difficulties and that was user against user. Heisman is ridiculous.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I had a couple slower games, but you ain't gonna find that unless you do the higher difficulties and that was user against user. Heisman is ridiculous.

Yeah I think I’ll play All-American like I did on the old games, I want a challenge but not too much of a challenge to where it makes me want to throw the controller.