EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Getting this Friday but for those who have played it, has anybody had a low scoring game yet? (I’m a defense guy). Cause the defense looks terrible in most of the gameplay I’ve seen, unless they’re playing on Freshman mode.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yeah I wanna buy, but some of the flimsy gameplay I’m seeing online makes this a pass. Plus it’s not on pc, if it goes on sale for under $40 then I’ll consider copping.
Oh it's worth it but you would think they would've worked out some of the kinks considering they had an extra yr to develop the thing. All in all, it's not bad, but for me, they overcomplicated some things

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
game has its flaws, especially with the lower rated players. Their awareness can be straight trash.

but this not Madden and I say this as someone who's played/bought Madden every single year since the first on Genesis. This is the first year in my life that I'm skippin Madden.
michael-jordan-get-some-help.gif

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
game has its flaws, especially with the lower rated players. Their awareness can be straight trash.

but this not Madden and I say this as someone who's played/bought Madden every single year since the first on Genesis. This is the first year in my life that I'm skippin Madden.
Is this better than college football national championship on Genesis :lupe: