EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
michael-jordan-get-some-help.gif
it's the truth. :yeshrug:

I know it's sad, but I'm finally done with the narcotic.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Just played my 2nd game with OSU. I was down 14-13 at halftime against San Jose State :francis: .

Then reality set back in and put up 49 straight points on them to win by 63-14 :russ::russ::russ:.

Getting a better feel of the game now but still have to play some scrubs teams before I go up to the big dogs and start my short dynasty with the Bucks to win a chip or two. Going to do another one with either SMU or some other team for the long grind. I know how to do kicking now but I liked the prior version from Madden more but it's a change that I have the accept. Overall, I like the game and I can see myself playing this for the long haul :yeshrug:.

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I know it feels like I'm bytchin but why tf you only see attributes of a recruit and not their overall rating? EA, use your common sense!!!

You mean while ur recruiting him?

If i recall it's always been this way? Like in the past, I remember seeing a recruit and then being surprised by his overall rating when he signed.

But maybe I'm misremembering

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Not having the coaches is lame. Do the teams play authentic to their play style? When I played against Oklahoma they ran no-huddle but when I controlled Oklahoma it wasn't no huddle. So I have to switch the tempo each time? I thought the team/coach play style would be authentic.

Best thing about the game is the presentation and graphics. Gameplay is better but still lacking. I would like more stats and nerd pff type of statistics for each team and how they play. It's a good start but there's a reason this game is only 27gbs. Really don't understand EA

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Not having the coaches is lame. Do the teams play authentic to their play style? When I played against Oklahoma they ran no-huddle but when I controlled Oklahoma it wasn't no huddle. So I have to switch the tempo each time? I thought the team/coach play style would be authentic.

Best thing about the game is the presentation and graphics. Gameplay is better but still lacking. I would like more stats and nerd pff type of statistics for each team and how they play. It's a good start but there's a reason this game is only 27gbs. Really don't understand EA
While I don't have the game yet, my only thing is that it feels/looks exactly like the game did 20 yrs ago. Just with better graphics.

After a 3 year dev period and a 10yr break it would've been cool to see something totally different ala nfl 2k5 playing & looking different than anything before it.

But ea is so married to Madden that they can't deviate from that Madden game feel or let anything outshine it

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
All that dude content is hate lmao I love the game
I watched a few of his videos and people like him are exploiting the hype this game is getting to drive of viewers on his channel. People that don’t know what better think he’s being objective. He spent his money on the game just so he could have some content. Corny

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Mannn where tf is the actual training mode:why:

I’ve been playing madden…I need to figure out how to properly run these options and spread offenses…can any brehs point me in the right direction

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Started a dynasty with Temple. First game against Oklahoma we played in close going into 2nd quarter 14-14. Next thing you know they score 41 straight straight :damn:

Just played Utah St they were 0-3 they came out blazing on us 28-14. I had to calm the guys down and beat them 42-35.

They had 3 drives within the last 4 minutes against me.

Trash ass QB interception at goaline
3 and out after I zone up the defense
Last drive interception

Last edited: