EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo can anyone confirm if they can select up to 32 teams in Offline dynasty mode?
CAN ANY BREHS WITH THE GAME ANSWER THIS?

AND ALSO, CAN A BREH BRING THE TRIPLE OPTION BACK TO NEBRASKA IN THE OFFLINE DYNASTY MODE?
Or can we not change playbooks in that mode?

72441368_original.jpg

HELP ME BRING BACK THE GLORY DAYS, nikkaS DAMN!

:damn:

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
i love the fact that the cpu switches it up...this game ain't perfect...but it's a great upgrade over 14. Please adjust the sliders if you about that life.

Turn Roughing the kicker off....pi to 99....and every other "penalty" to 80.

Players have the right "weight"....niccas mad about stick skills, but that's a thing. It's not over-powered...nor are abilities. Call a good game, you'll get a good game.

Running game is solid
I had to mini-game to stop throwing picks. Reads matter. And, the devs made zone coverage better, while kinda fukking up man coverage.

Step up in the pocket, cuz it's a thing now.

And the elephant...i like the new take on rpos....i should have to push a button to keep it, cuz it's a read.

I'm happy with this game, and i can play on broadcast cam. my twitch fam is gonna EAT.

Cuz, i'm gonna take the University of Charlotte to the playoffs.

@Bryan Danielson what's your thoughts?

What mini game did you focus on?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
i love the fact that the cpu switches it up...this game ain't perfect...but it's a great upgrade over 14. Please adjust the sliders if you about that life.

Turn Roughing the kicker off....pi to 99....and every other "penalty" to 80.

Players have the right "weight"....niccas mad about stick skills, but that's a thing. It's not over-powered...nor are abilities. Call a good game, you'll get a good game.

Running game is solid
I had to mini-game to stop throwing picks. Reads matter. And, the devs made zone coverage better, while kinda fukking up man coverage.

Step up in the pocket, cuz it's a thing now.

And the elephant...i like the new take on rpos....i should have to push a button to keep it, cuz it's a read.

I'm happy with this game, and i can play on broadcast cam. my twitch fam is gonna EAT.

Cuz, i'm gonna take the University of Charlotte to the playoffs.

@Bryan Danielson what's your thoughts?

All facts about the passing game. Especially stepping up in the pocket.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
So a few thoughts after running it thru a few times today on heisman

1. They made a big deal about player NIL and yadda yadda ya but the announcers hardly ever mention players by name or have any insights on specific guys. It seems that player likeness really isn't a relevant part of this game outside of the guys being in the game and that's unfortunate

2. No practice mode anywhere in Dynasty. Just a confusing ommission in my opinion. This is a brand new game where no one knows the play books or really how to play. Why wouldn't you include a practice mode in the most popular gameplay feature so guys can lab with their new teams? It's silly

3. Throwing power is critical with the new passing system and defender awareness. You flat out need a QB with an arm into the 92+ range if you want to consistently pass the ball down field... Guys with substandard arm strength you gotta play dink and dunk ball with because that shyt will not be accurate especially on deeper crossing routes

4. Oline is imperative...if the average of your Oline is say under 80 in the key blocking ratings you will struggle to move the ball both running and passing tbh...defenders will easily shed on run plays and blow right by or thru would be linemen if they suck... For my dynasty heads this gives some insight on where to build your recruitment

5.You will get sick and fukking tired of "MO Bamba" :beli:

6. Also scoring at the goaline is tough so you definitely need to polish your shortyardage options

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
So a few thoughts after running it thru a few times today on heisman

1. They made a big deal about player NIL and yadda yadda ya but the announcers hardly ever mention players by name or have any insights on specific guys. It seems that player likeness really isn't a relevant part of this game outside of the guys being in the game and that's unfortunate

2. No practice mode anywhere in Dynasty. Just a confusing ommission in my opinion. This is a brand new game where no one knows the play books or really how to play. Why wouldn't you include a practice mode in the most popular gameplay feature so guys can lab with their new teams? It's silly

3. Throwing power is critical with the new passing system and defender awareness. You flat out need a QB with an arm into the 92+ range if you want to consistently pass the ball down field... Guys with substandard arm strength you gotta play dink and dunk ball with because that shyt will not be accurate especially on deeper crossing routes

4. Oline is imperative...if the average of your Oline is say under 80 in the key blocking ratings you will struggle to move the ball both running and passing tbh...defenders will easily shed on run plays and blow right by or thru would be linemen if they suck... For my dynasty heads this gives some insight on where to build your recruitment

5.You will get sick and fukking tired of "MO Bamba" :beli:
There is a free practice. It's in the roster section.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Also reading on the OS boards rht the Dynasty Sim stats are totally off for things like rushing and sacks...nikkas saying there's only a couple 1K backs a year and that it impacts playstyle recruiting pitches.... Also saying there's way too many nikkas throwing for 30-40 TD'S a year :snoop:just can't rely on EA to do anything competently unfortunately....game had 3 years to cook and they still fukking up