EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
answers-to-the-most-asked-questions-from-someone-who-played-v0-udqmydd0uocd1.png

3 minute quarter only for online H2H is wild
lol dude said said we want realism so u can’t use custom playbooks

What a retard, this is why I don’t listen to any of these paid shills

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
lol dude said said we want realism so u can’t use custom playbooks

What a retard, this is why I don’t listen to any of these paid shills
"What are you talking about?? Once a coach is at a program he can never change plays or playbooks, he's stuck with the same plays for the entirety of his tenure...in fact the schools have the same plays for ever, and never evolve or sample from other programs" - EA Sports dev team:myman:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I kinda figured you were going to have to sacrifice real roster management if you were going to get the real players (I think I may have chosen the former rather than the latter...).

I felt crazy looking for the Online mode. Only 3 minutes is ridiculous and no playbook selection or uniform changing? Cmon man
Yeah that part is truly insane. WHY?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I know it feels like I'm bytchin but why tf you only see attributes of a recruit and not their overall rating? EA, use your common sense!!!

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I know it feels like I'm bytchin but why tf you only see attributes of a recruit and not their overall rating? EA, use your common sense!!!
tbh that’s realistic imo

u can see the attributes of real athletes but u don’t know how good they are until they under the lights

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So guys, I got two questions. One general about Xbox vs PS5 and one about the dynasty mode:

1. I’m a casual gamer. Still on last Gen, (XBOX) and only got that to play with my brother and cousins during Covid. Only games I play are PGA 2k21 and I give nba2K a shot each year even though it’s been some shyt lately.

My instinct is to get the new Xbox (whatever the next gen one is called) since I got controllers already and shyt and can still play my PGA 2k21 on it.

Is PS5 the better move though? I’ve heard people talk shyt about Xbox on the internet but I don’t really know the differences between the two tbh

2. I saw that you can’t change playbooks on the online mode but I don’t give af about that, I’m an old school fool that only plays offline modes.

Can you change the playbook for offline dynasty mode? If I get this, 90% of my playtime would be spent bringing the triple option to a non-military school, so if I can’t change the playbook, that might be a no for me.