EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I’m just praying the running game is effective..

If I can’t run I’m food :sadcam:
It is. I just ran for 270+ versus Clemson with KU.

I'm :russell: ...where do I go see where my 4600 points and alma mater pack and shyt at?

SN: I'm watching these youngins on Twitch...I'd fight one of these nikkas on some "meet me in Temecula" shyt. Hopping gates like Matt Barnes corny ass. They talking cash shyt.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I like it off what I played so far. I played UTSA with Kennesaw and got beat. Played them with UGA and crushed them. So All American feels right.

I did experience several crashes, and after my first dynasty game, it said something about issues with the server and didn't save the game I just completed

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
Why would you want to edit anything on real players? It sounds like it's less of a hassle than ever... I remember having to edit 50-60 players per team back in the day :mjlol:

Facts. I wouldn't play a damn game for a week after the game came out until I was done editing. I'm not sinking a minute in to that shyt this year.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I took the Job from Will Howard by week 3 and Jeremiah Smith is a glitch. I’m like Matthew Stafford with Megatron I just throw it up because I know he out there somewhere.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
First impressions: the passing is finally improving, this feels like a next gen football game, yes it’s easy to throw picks, can’t force shyt anymore ,if it’s there it’s there lol if it’s not …it’s not lol I was usc playing against Purdue on heisman, I was up three td’s started to get sloppy and was picked off twice for pick 6’s by thieneman :mjlol: Still won tho, the game is not perfect BUT I do feel like it’s something to build off , again it feels like next gen football now ….imo