EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Wtf kind of licensing do they got where they can't edit anything about the players except a number?

Can't even edit ratings? :dahell:

This has been widely known for over a month now breh

But I knew this would happen, alot of brehs don't know this and won't know until they buy the game and ea has their money. Smh.

And by the way, you can't edit numbers on NIL players. Only thing you can edit os equipment

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
answers-to-the-most-asked-questions-from-someone-who-played-v0-udqmydd0uocd1.png

3 minute quarter only for online H2H is wild
And you can't change playbooks or uniforms
Miss me with that bull

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
:why:Dudes going to GameStop for midnight launches in 2024
shyt be blowing my mind. nikkas upset that their game won't arrive until the 19th but could have had it downloaded on Saturday. They love their physical media tho :manny:Game is fun tho haven't played a football game like this since madden 10. Played a few games online and one against the cpu and ratings definitely matter

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Real talk, any kid who opted out of this game is a freakin loser.

You get $600 to be in a damn videogame that when I was in college, OU players used to be ELATED to get this game. They'd be lined up at Sooner Mall with all the rest of us, and trying to find someone who would let them cut in line. They wanted to know their ratings, their speed etc.

And here we are some 20yrs later and ur so "bout my business" that you can't even be bothered to be in a damn videogame.

:camby:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Real talk, any kid who opted out of this game is a freakin loser.

You get $600 to be in a damn videogame that when I was in college, OU players used to be ELATED to get this game. They'd be lined up at Sooner Mall with all the rest of us, and trying to find someone who would let them cut in line. They wanted to know their ratings, their speed etc.

And here we are some 20yrs later and ur so "bout my business" that you can't even be bothered to be in a damn videogame.

:camby:
same nikkaz talking about bout my business gonna be right here with us on the coli in a few years. you ain't nobody. :mjlol:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
shyt be blowing my mind. nikkas upset that their game won't arrive until the 19th but could have had it downloaded on Saturday. They love their physical media tho :manny:Game is fun tho haven't played a football game like this since madden 10. Played a few games online and one against the cpu and ratings definitely matter
I copped physical because it’s $30 off

i went 10 years waiting a week aint nothing

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Just played my first game on All American and I have a lot of work to do :mjlol:.

Throwing picks galore with Will Howard and Toledo was killing me with tempo throughout the game :huhldup:. I also can't stand this new kicking meter and it starting to piss me off. I going to hit the practice route to get comfortable with the pace of the game for now. Also play against some crappier team until I feel more confident to go against the big boys. Overall, it feels good to have college football again and the graphics finally look like they on a next gen platform.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Just played my first game on All American and I have a lot of work to do :mjlol:.

Throwing picks galore with Will Howard and Toledo was killing me with tempo throughout the game :huhldup:. I also can't stand this new kicking meter and it starting to piss me off. I going to hit the practice route to get comfortable with the pace of the game for now. Also play against some crappier team until I feel more confident to go against the big boys. Overall, it feels good to have college football again and the graphics finally look like they on a next gen platform.
damn, this game is realistic as fukk
full