EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:gucci: This. Is the first next generation football game fam, madden 25 still coming out on last generation…this year , not this tho, whole different game
I'm not blindly buying anything made by EA, regardless of circumstances. And they know people are going to go out and buy this game regardless so that really makes me question how good this game will be. Like I said I'll just wait for user reviews. If word of mouth is good I'll cop. If not I'll wait for another iteration. I'm not pressed to play this game just because.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The abilities are like the 2k badge system

That field general ability is bout to be gay af

The lowest level of that badge allows u to see post snap blitzers let alone the platinum version of the badge

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Y'all better pre-order this game as early as possible, something tells me we looking at Madden in the 2000's levels of long lines when this game is released at midnight.

Not to mention that, we may see the power of this generation since it's only being released for this generation gaming systems.

Last year madden was the last straw lol they had to switch shyt up , it was slight improvements the last three years but THIS the one :wow:

why do yall trust EA to put out a decent product when Madden has been hot trash the last decade and a half

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Angry Joe and Soft Drink TV are fccking with it.

Ryan Moody nitpicking the fcck out of the trailer. Kinda stopped taking that n-gga seriously after he kept nitpicking the hell out of Maximum Football and started turning his criticism to MLB The Show

br82186

Superstar
Daps
why do yall trust EA to put out a decent product when Madden has been hot trash the last decade and a half
We'll see, but EA's NCAA has been consistently putting out good games while Madden hasn't.

Not to mention that they are using folks from NCAA 14 and NFL 2k5 to makeup the development team.

Also people getting this are more than likely not copping Madden because they been burned to many times while EA did build some goodwill when it came to this game franchise.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
We'll see, but EA's NCAA has been consistently putting out good games while Madden hasn't.

Not to mention that they are using folks from NCAA 14 and NFL 2k5 to makeup the development team.
Also they have the guys who made NCAA revamped

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

I do wonder who's gonna make the first sports game where they just roster update, add new stadiums and animations every year via a patch. 2K could get away with it with Top Spin and EA with UFC tbh. The rosters and the game itself doesn't change drastically enough year to year to justify a yearly release.