EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

bigrice25

DUUUVAAAAAALL!!!
Daps
Reppin
DUUUVAAAAAAAAAL
Been playing since bill walsh football days :flabbynsick:

Remember even tryna get a hold of the joysticks from older brother and cousins just to get a lil pt..

I honestly didnt know people made a big deal about high school rpg on a cfb game :heh: But to each their own.. Me I just want to build my playbook, lab it up against the pc, make tweaks here and there with audibles and such and jump online and cook the cheeseheads in the little time I will make for it.. :ahh:
Im right with you... I've owned every EA college football game. We didnt even have all the NCAA teams, no names (had to mail a memory card out for the name file)...

I'm sure they'll bring HS back, for now I'm happy the game is back and they actually added more than I initially thought they would.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think our mascots and traditions are better than our actual team now. :francis:

Brent turning us around (pause). Got faith in him. Believes in building the trenches naturally and it shows. I think we can get 8 games this season :yeshrug:

Floor is 7-5. Peak 8-4 or 9-3.

Just want competence. That UGA game was closer than I even expected.

Florida State and UGA are for sure Ls. I think we can take Miami and Notre Dame. Beat one of those 2, not losing both. NC State Scares me.

Not scared of UNC, Duke, Syracuse (even at Syracuse),

Got us at 5-1 (only L vs FSU) going into the Notre Dame game on The Flats.

The 4 star CB we got from Sandy Creek we've known his family for years. Dalen Penson. He a beast. His dad is a personal trainer and former UGA track student athlete. Great kid.

Gonna try and weasel some tix from him. :pachaha:

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta