Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Its the little things like what you said & this animation they added :ohlawd:

Probably some legal shyt

:mjlol:
If you broke say that. Its 2024 my nikka the next gen systems are affordable
Not really about money, it's about if it'll be worth it from a value standpoint. No point in buying a system for a game that sucks. This is the first generation I'm considering skipping. All the games I want to play that I missed will be remastered for the next generation anyway. No game has made me want to buy a PS5 until this one. Generation has sucked overall.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah this shyt looking fire def copping, worst case scenario it ends up being trash and in the future I’ll just wait for it to drop on gamepass every year like madden does later on. :mjgrin:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Y'all better pre-order this game as early as possible, something tells me we looking at Madden in the 2000's levels of long lines when this game is released at midnight.

Not to mention that, we may see the power of this generation since it's only being released for this generation gaming systems.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Nobody wants this game more than me. Been playing since NCAA 2000 on PSOne.

We sat thru bs every year with EA and easy stuff they can implement. Then a new system comes out and they undo all their progress and strip the game down.

That's why the poster I responded to said what he said, and then I said what I said.

For me to buy this game, requires me to buy a PS5. Sports games are almost non-existent now and every game is some FPS, which isn't my thing, so I have essentially stopped gaming. Like breh said, it's EA, so I'm waiting for the real reviews to come out.

If it's cool, I'll buy it and enjoy it.
Bro….this gives me ncaa 05-06 vibes , it’s only gonna get. Better…let em cook g…ou gonna be 🔥 Corey Callens my first cousin :wow: random but I’m tipsy lol

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Nobody wants this game more than me. Been playing since NCAA 2000 on PSOne.

We sat thru bs every year with EA and easy stuff they can implement. Then a new system comes out and they undo all their progress and strip the game down.

That's why the poster I responded to said what he said, and then I said what I said.

For me to buy this game, requires me to buy a PS5. Sports games are almost non-existent now and every game is some FPS, which isn't my thing, so I have essentially stopped gaming. Like breh said, it's EA, so I'm waiting for the real reviews to come out.

If it's cool, I'll buy it and enjoy it.
Breh you are likely talking to people that still buy Madden every year.