EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:hubie: Since this requires me also purchasing a PS5 I'm going to wait for actual user reviews before purchasing. I do not trust EA.
Exactly. Same here.

nikkas in here sneak dissing on some "relive your high school years", nah, I need to be able to create a player, not bc I want to create myself, but bc I don't trust EA sports to get the rosters 100% right.

They released a video today where OU qb Jackson Arnold is Black. Granted they may update that, but if they don't, and then block player edits, it's gonna get ugly with the amount of mistakes.

Also, EA says they will be updating rosters for breakout players during the season. I don't trust EA to watch 130+ college teams EVERY WEEK and update the ratings, names etc on a weekly basis. I am not a fool.

But dudes on some, "well it looks pretty, so I'm buying it"

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah this visually looks incredible.... The player models and crowd looks lovely... This is the first football game that actually has the full telecast box on the field with all of the cameramen and production team...those are the kinds of small details I've been looking for for years...they cooked with this shyt

Its the little things like what you said & this animation they added :ohlawd:

This is EA Sports at it's finest, leave out some must need features just to add them to next years game as a added feature.

"EA College Football 2026 where you can edit ratings" :gladbron:

Probably some legal shyt

:hubie: Since this requires me also purchasing a PS5 I'm going to wait for actual user reviews before purchasing. I do not trust EA.

:mjlol:
If you broke say that. Its 2024 my nikka the next gen systems are affordable

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Exactly. Same here.

nikkas in here sneak dissing on some "relive your high school years", nah, I need to be able to create a player, not bc I want to create myself, but bc I don't trust EA sports to get the rosters 100% right.

They released a video today where OU qb Jackson Arnold is Black. Granted they may update that, but if they don't, and then block player edits, it's gonna get ugly with the amount of mistakes.

Also, EA says they will be updating rosters for breakout players during the season. I don't trust EA to watch 130+ college teams EVERY WEEK and update the ratings, names etc on a weekly basis. I am not a fool.

But dudes on some, "well it looks pretty, so I'm buying it"
Fam, majority of the people who grew up playing this shyt are grown and definitely are not gonna play this shyt like you lol maybe you just need to stick to real college football, it’s just a game :lolbron: I don’t trust you to even allow yourself to enjoy the damn game

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
This is part of the reason I never wanted real players... This is a terrible trade off....whenever you're losing control over customization as a player you're losing immersion... nikkas play NCAAF for the dynasty mode where in a few years these NIL nikkas are gone anyways...why the fukk do we have to deal with no create a player just to include players that were not really even going to engage with in the games best mode...I'd rather them just take the real names out entirely if this is going to be the case
You can't create prospects, you can create players. (I'm gonna assume you can't create players once Dynasty begins though, or import created players into an already existing dynasty)

But otherwise yeah, this is how they're trying to get people to buy the game every year. Limiting customisation.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Fam, majority of the people who grew up playing this shyt are grown and definitely are not gonna play this shyt like you lol maybe you just need to stick to real college football, it’s just a game :lolbron: I don’t trust you to even allow yourself to enjoy the damn game

Nobody wants this game more than me. Been playing since NCAA 2000 on PSOne.

We sat thru bs every year with EA and easy stuff they can implement. Then a new system comes out and they undo all their progress and strip the game down.

That's why the poster I responded to said what he said, and then I said what I said.

For me to buy this game, requires me to buy a PS5. Sports games are almost non-existent now and every game is some FPS, which isn't my thing, so I have essentially stopped gaming. Like breh said, it's EA, so I'm waiting for the real reviews to come out.

If it's cool, I'll buy it and enjoy it.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You can't create prospects, you can create players. (I'm gonna assume you can't create players once Dynasty begins though, or import created players into an already existing dynasty)

But otherwise yeah, this is how they're trying to get people to buy the game every year. Limiting customisation.
Bruh that shyt is trash …. Such an unforced error ….typical EA shyt