EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I do wonder who's gonna make the first sports game where they just roster update, add new stadiums and animations every year via a patch. 2K could get away with it with Top Spin and EA with UFC tbh. The rosters and the game itself doesn't change drastically enough year to year to justify a yearly release.
EFOOTBALL from Konami does it

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Because it’s just a game , if it’s not good, then my life goes on and I just play something else :russ:
Right nikkas act like they going to go into debt buying this game.
Like they will never be able to recover if it’s not good.

Dudes is looking at all these videos and still being like naw I don’t trust it. Idk about them but trust my instincts and this game looks pretty good. And if it’s not I will move on to the next

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RTG? Maybe but I highly doubt the import because of the NFLPA unless they restrict it to custom players only.
RTG is the backbone of the franchise and should be included. I remember the import feature was left out and brought back a few times in the past games, but if they want to sell more copies of Madden they better put it in. It's an overall dope experience to take your player from high school all the way to the pros. How dope would it be if they made a high school football video game with the import feature?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Y'all better pre-order this game as early as possible, something tells me we looking at Madden in the 2000's levels of long lines when this game is released at midnight.

Not to mention that, we may see the power of this generation since it's only being released for this generation gaming systems.
Why can't we just download it from psn or Xbox store? Does that have a limit?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol so this is what Scott OG’s been working on since he left the 2K team? :jbhmm:
I thought EA would put him to work on a basketball project. Looks like this is the final nail in the NBA Live coffin.:jbhmm:

bigrice25

DUUUVAAAAAALL!!!
Daps
Reppin
DUUUVAAAAAAAAAL
RTG is the backbone of the franchise and should be included. I remember the import feature was left out and brought back a few times in the past games, but if they want to sell more copies of Madden they better put it in. It's an overall dope experience to take your player from high school all the way to the pros. How dope would it be if they made a high school football video game with the import feature?
You think RTG is the backbone because that's what you play... A lot of people think Dynasty is the backbone because that's what they play..... Most of my peeps never played RTG.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Right nikkas act like they going to go into debt buying this game.
Like they will never be able to recover if it’s not good.

Dudes is looking at all these videos and still being like naw I don’t trust it. Idk about them but trust my instincts and this game looks pretty good. And if it’s not I will move on to the next
Yeah , I don’t want to fight ea lol I’ll just go play something else , games looks fire
You think RTG is the backbone because that's what you play... A lot of people think Dynasty is the backbone because that's what they play..... Most of my peeps never played RTG.
nikka I didn’t even play rtg in 14 , I didn’t even know they had high school until recently lol, I came from the Joey Harrington ncaa and Reggie bush ncaa, games , fukk high school lol too many nikkas stuck on that shyt :lolbron:

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How old are you? Because that makes a difference. I played both RTG and Dynasty. People like options but new players to the franchise won't know how good the feature is until they decide to include it. I will continue playing NCAA 12.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
How old are you? Because that makes a difference. I played both RTG and Dynasty. People like options but new players to the franchise won't know how good the feature is until they decide to include it. I will continue playing NCAA 12.
Been playing since bill walsh football days :flabbynsick:

Remember even tryna get a hold of the joysticks from older brother and cousins just to get a lil pt..

I honestly didnt know people made a big deal about high school rpg on a cfb game :heh: But to each their own.. Me I just want to build my playbook, lab it up against the pc, make tweaks here and there with audibles and such and jump online and cook the cheeseheads in the little time I will make for it.. :ahh:

Superstar
Daps
This is EA Sports at it's finest, leave out some must need features just to add them to next years game as a added feature.

"EA College Football 2026 where you can edit ratings" :gladbron:

:troll:
“… Use EA’s new C.A.N.V.A.S. (Campus advanced nexus variable alteration system) player creation and roster editing mode, built from the ground up,….”