EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Nah this visually looks incredible.... The player models and crowd looks lovely... This is the first football game that actually has the full telecast box on the field with all of the cameramen and production team...those are the kinds of small details I've been looking for for years...they cooked with this shyt

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

This is part of the reason I never wanted real players... This is a terrible trade off....whenever you're losing control over customization as a player you're losing immersion... nikkas play NCAAF for the dynasty mode where in a few years these NIL nikkas are gone anyways...why the fukk do we have to deal with no create a player just to include players that were not really even going to engage with in the games best mode...I'd rather them just take the real names out entirely if this is going to be the case

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This is part of the reason I never wanted real players... This is a terrible trade off....whenever you're losing control over customization as a player you're losing immersion... nikkas play NCAAF for the dynasty mode where in a few years these NIL nikkas are gone anyways...why the fukk do we have to deal with no create a player just to include players that were not really even going to engage with in the games best mode...I'd rather them just take the real names out entirely if this is going to be the case
I'm really hoping that tweet is incorrect or worldly wrongly

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thru all the bytching about mascots and fukking lames who want to relive their high school years on ncaa, this is what I been waiting for , fukk everything else :mjlol: This shyt looks fire 🔥
exactly

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:hubie: Since this requires me also purchasing a PS5 I'm going to wait for actual user reviews before purchasing. I do not trust EA.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Join the Coli Online Dynasty Discord, we have 95 members and counting

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Looks like they displayed a bunch of mini-games to hide the core gameplay.
But in saying that from what's in the blog and not shown it looks be much deeper than regular ass Madden.

EA Football needs to address AI Blocking, Collision animations and interactions, and other things. Once some real sim heads get ahold of this we'll see what's really going on tho.

But presentation and bells and whistles wise this is shytting on Madden from the jump.