EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Always something with this game. I'm Michigan playing at OSU. After the first possession my best WR just dissappear from the game.

He's not injured. Still on the depth chart. Just gone.

Also if you punt with backspin the ball will go backwards 20 yards
Last year's Madden was the same way. He was a cheap ass way to get turnovers too as about half the time the ball would bounce back and hit the blocking team for a fumble.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Always something with this game. I'm Michigan playing at OSU. After the first possession my best WR just dissappear from the game.

He's not injured. Still on the depth chart. Just gone.

Also if you punt with backspin the ball will go backwards 20 yards
He's in our server room with flash drives
full

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Man, it is so rewarding to get a user pic. Especially when these n1ggaz tryin to style on u.

I usually fukk it up and give the pic right back tho :mjcry:

I also like how fgs aren't guaranteed. I went for 2 to take the lead in an online game. I knew I left too much time. He drove the ball down and missed a fg :blessed:

I'll tell you what I DO like

playing my dad back in Ann Arbor in a game of his alma mater vs mine :banderas:

you gotta understand...this man is 70 years old...a TRIPLE OG GAMER...like...intellivision, and everything till now. i grew UP playing games with him my whole life...including and especially NCAA...going back to BILL WALSH COLLEGE FOOTBALL :wow:

this just feels special man...playing football with my pops on a holiday :mjcry:

so glad we got this game again
Just like Michigan, u beat up on the weak. There is no way a 70 yr old has the reflexes to compete in this game.

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Was beating this dude 28-0. Then got a user pic with a lineman :wow:a DT at that :ohlawd:

Im playing the best defense Ive played since getting this game :whew:

Don't know how long it will last

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Ran with the U in Dynasty. Year 2, CFB semi finals, year 3, Championships. ACC champs all years then a lot of players graduated/went pro. I simulated alot of games but finished like 7-8 or some shyt and got fired and they put me at Minnesota :hhh:
In the online league I'm in with 7 other people. Recruiting is too easy with Miami. In year one I got the number 2 recruiting class with 5 5 stars and 12 4s so far.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
In the online league I'm in with 7 other people. Recruiting is too easy with Miami. In year one I got the number 2 recruiting class with 5 5 stars and 12 4s so far.

First year was rough, but yea a good amount of 4 or 5 starts are usually in the state of Florida. I sometimes lose out out to UF and FSU though.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Week 7 in my GT dynasty..ranked #14 & smoking nikkas by 20 every game. Ain’t seen no injuries from my team or the CPU all year but Haynes King just went down with a fukkin dislocated hip :dahell:

Wasn’t no wear & tear prior. nikka just died :mjcry:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
i know its just a game, but when these CaCs have their mics on and start talking shyt when they winnin. Then the game helps them with a bs fumble call where my knee was down and I still lost the challenge. I want to do violence :demonic: