EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Title Update Notes​

GAMEPLAY​

• New Switch Stick Delay option is available. This will be found in your game options menu. The options include:
    • No Delay
    • Slight Delay
    • Large Delay
    • Disable Switch Stick
  • Fixed an issue where players would receive a Speed Boost when using Custom Stems and Smart Routing.
    • Dev Note: We will be working on an additional fix slated for the next title update which will result in further balancing.
  • Increased the responsiveness of the pass block slider for users and CPU.
  • Fixed an issue where defenders could slip through double teams without the appropriate animation.
  • General CPU play call and coach suggestion tuning across all modes.
    • Dev Note: We will monitor feedback on this and make necessary changes in future title updates.
  • Decreased the times the CPU calls jet touch pass.
  • Increased the effectiveness of Pass Committing vs Trick Plays.
  • Increased the risk of Run Committing from Man Coverage.
  • Fixed an issue where players could continue to spin when using a conservative ball carrier coach adjustment.
  • Adjusted the AI Logic to significantly reduce the chances of receiving a roughing the kicker penalty on punts and field goals.
  • Increased the chance for Defensive Linemen to sniff out HB Screen plays
  • Added 11 new formations to teams’ playbooks including:
    • Singleback Wing Slot Over (Uconn, Charlotte)
    • Pistol Ace Double Wing (Ball State)
    • Pistol Doubles Y Off Stack (Florida, Louisville, Illinois)
    • Pistol Trips Over Y Off (Cincinnati)
    • Pistol Full House Twins Over (NMSU, UNLV, Option, Spread Option)
    • Pistol Strong Tight (Liberty, Louisville, UTEP, Rice, Kennesaw State)
    • Pistol Bunch Open (Missouri)
    • Pistol Ace Heavy Overload (Ball state)
    • Pistol Wing Slot Over (Florida, Texas A&M, Michigan, Kennesaw State)
    • Pistol Weak Slot Over (Texas A&M, Cincinnati)
    • Pistol Strong Trips Over (Florida, Multiple, Cincinnati)
  • Added new Jet Sweep series plays under center for Utah, Bowling Green, Kentucky
  • Added more formations and plays to multiple teams’ playbooks, specifically empty and short-yardage formations (will continue through future title updates)
  • Changed default personnel for Liberty’s pistol formations to have 2 HBs instead of an HB and a TE/FB

DYNASTY​

• Enabled the ability to edit ratings for non NIL players and recruits.
  • Further Super Sim tuning to reduce completion percentages across the country, especially limiting quarterbacks completing more than 70% of their passes.
  • Introduced new AI Super Sim timing logic for in-game simming. Play time will now scale to the selected quarter length.
    • Dev Note: This applies to Super Sim - Normal and Super Sim - Fast settings
  • Enabled Mass Subs for Online and Offline Dynasty games when playing against the AI. You will be able to sub in either your entire 2nd unit (if your starters are in) or your entire starting group (if your 2nd unit is in).
  • Further tuning of Awards systems.
  • Fixed an issue with the Stat Display for Returner of the Year.
  • Updated data for Kent State and Oklahoma State Coaching Staff
    • Dev Note: You will be required to start a new Dynasty for the updated staff.
  • Fixed an issue where the Broken Vertebrae injury was incorrectly labeled as a Strained Back.

COLLEGE ULTIMATE TEAM​

• Player Upgrade & Refund animations are no longer misaligned.
  • Fixed an issue that was causing Milestone Progress to display incorrectly. You would see two different milestone totals at times depending on where in the Challenge Sequence you viewed.
  • Fixed an issue that was causing the filter drop down for ‘My Rank’ and ‘Top 100’ to remain on the screen after navigating away in Solo Battles.
  • Fixed a navigation issue on the Live Events tab that was giving users error messages after selecting ‘Objectives.
  • When viewing Team Chemistry on the Upgrade Tab of the Single Item Viewer, the required coin amount to unlock the Chem will be displayed. Previously, the amount was only shown on the confirmation popup.
  • Fixed an issue with Sets that gave users server errors after trying to add an Item Set.
  • ‘Open Next Pack’ is now available during the Fantasy Pack Flow. Hopefully it's a little quicker to open up some of those rewards from Season 1.
  • Cleaned up truncated text on various screens.

ROAD TO GLORY MODE​

• Gave players the ability to audible regardless of what position you are in when lined up on the field.
  • Re-tuned starting attributes for all HB archetypes, which includes an increase to speed, agility, change of direction, and stamina (to lower the times you get pulled from the game after a big run)
  • Re-tuned starting attributes for all CB archetypes, which includes an increase to speed, stamina, acceleration, and agility

PRESENTATION AND UI UPDATES​

• Introducing new uniforms for Arkansas State, UAB, Western Kentucky, Louisiana Monroe, Tennessee, ECU, West Virginia, UMass, Charlotte, Ohio State (jersey swoosh will only turn diamond when in playoff games), Colorado State, Minnesota
  • Updated uniform pieces for 2024 season: Charlotte, Cal, Tulsa, Miami (OH)
  • Included New NIL Players for multiple teams.

ROAD TO CFP​

• Additional Tier Rebalancing to reflect the 5 Tier format.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm so pissed. Needed a 2 point conversion to tie. Called a WR screen. Both of the other two receivers literally run right past the only defender out

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Word… plus I can no longer audible my RB if it involves play action. It’s like the fix something and then break something else.
This got me a few times earlier.
There are a few PA plays where I sometimes hot route the RB to block. I called the play expecting to do this, then got sacked due to the long PA fake.

and I agree, the HB screen defense seems overturned. Maybe the were too easy before, EA just flipped it instead of balancing.

Patch is meh, and I hate how they always emphasize new uniforms but I can't change mine in H2H.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yeah something changed. I'm scared to RPO screen or bubble plays cause the WRs consistently whiff now leading to the CPU jumping them for easy pick 6s. All of a sudden can't stop the run without selling out. Getting shredded on the ground. Pass block still horrible meanwhile my defenders can't even get of a block in 5+ seconds. Also seems passing out of an RPO has gotten a lot more sensitive. Rarely ever had a problem getting the pass off now half the time I'm still handing the ball off even though I'm hitting the pass button. I'll mess with sliders but about to give up on this.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
shyt is irritating man. So much done changed after the patch.

Can't run in btw tackles anymore. Can't execute screen passes. DBs can't break on the ball against the CPU WR when they run a comeback route.

Lastly this really pissed me off. Got called for personal foul late hit out of bounds when my safety just barely pushed the WR out of bounds after a catch.

Yet the CPU has 3 defenders tackle me all the time when I step 3 yards out of bounds and there is never personal foul called

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This got me a few times earlier.
There are a few PA plays where I sometimes hot route the RB to block. I called the play expecting to do this, then got sacked due to the long PA fake.

and I agree, the HB screen defense seems overturned. Maybe the were too easy before, EA just flipped it instead of balancing.

Patch is meh, and I hate how they always emphasize new uniforms but I can't change mine in H2H.
Yeah man, I mainly pass block the tv for play action plays because it buys time especially against the AI. I hope they fix this soon. Totally ruins a couple of good plays I run.

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
Defensive AI is so trash. So many broken plays when I call a zone (which is 99% of the time) but one guy decides to go man and completely abandons his zone area, which leads to a big play if not TD. :scust:

Bout to sell this shyt. :francis:
Bro that shyt is maddening lol. Happened to me 3 times the last game I played. gave up 260 receiving yards to a slot because of the broken zone play.