EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Terrible.

My o line can't open holes for me to run.

As mentioned the zone defense is horrible. I just cut the game off cuz I'm playing cover 3 zone defense and my outside DB just let's the WR run past him for a wide open TD
Dang. I keep holding out hope. :francis:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Defensive AI is so trash. So many broken plays when I call a zone (which is 99% of the time) but one guy decides to go man and completely abandons his zone area, which leads to a big play if not TD. :scust:

Bout to sell this shyt. :francis:
Thats that match shyt. Which is semi realistic, but buggy az hell on this game. If u run a match zone, they are going to follow players. If u want them to just drop in zone and cover an area, it needs to say zone and not match in the upper left corner of the individual play box on the playcall screen

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yeah something changed. I'm scared to RPO screen or bubble plays cause the WRs consistently whiff now leading to the CPU jumping them for easy pick 6s. All of a sudden can't stop the run without selling out. Getting shredded on the ground. Pass block still horrible meanwhile my defenders can't even get of a block in 5+ seconds. Also seems passing out of an RPO has gotten a lot more sensitive. Rarely ever had a problem getting the pass off now half the time I'm still handing the ball off even though I'm hitting the pass button. I'll mess with sliders but about to give up on this.
It definitely feels like they turned up the CPUs defense after this patch, especially pass coverage. It feels like their reaction time is way quicker now and jumping passes for INTs or flying to the ball right away

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Thats that match shyt. Which is semi realistic, but buggy az hell on this game. If u run a match zone, they are going to follow players. If u want them to just drop in zone and cover an area, it needs to say zone and not match in the upper left corner of the individual play box on the playcall screen
Yes, but like you said, it's buggy as hell and it's always just one guy who follows on a crossing route (where there's a safety and/or LB waiting) and the throw goes over the top to the zone he was supposed to be in.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Terrible.

My o line can't open holes for me to run.

As mentioned the zone defense is horrible. I just cut the game off cuz I'm playing cover 3 zone defense and my outside DB just let's the WR run past him for a wide open TD
Yeah this is fustrating, especially because the cpu Defense doesn't do that shyt. They play the ball and properly run a zone.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'll tell you what I DO like

playing my dad back in Ann Arbor in a game of his alma mater vs mine :banderas:

you gotta understand...this man is 70 years old...a TRIPLE OG GAMER...like...intellivision, and everything till now. i grew UP playing games with him my whole life...including and especially NCAA...going back to BILL WALSH COLLEGE FOOTBALL :wow:

this just feels special man...playing football with my pops on a holiday :mjcry:

so glad we got this game again