EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Roughing the kicker is out of control by the cpu. I just had 3 in one game. 2 of them on field goals that extended drives in a game I lost by 5. I have to actively switch users just to try to avoid the penalty and then someone else gets it. I went with the safe and a guy still ran straight through the kicker

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Maaaan, I WANTED to spend $550 on a system and this game. I really really WANTED TO.
And they ruined it.

I was waiting on this patch to resolve everything.
This shyt is unplayable (at least to me) since this update. I’ve played La Tech and OU with UT and both them nikkas defense are on Legion of Boom mixed with 86 Bears defense. They bamboozled us all fellas. I shouldn’t be playing a scrub team and muttering under my breath like Joe Pesci talking to Billy Batts about a shine box. I fumbled on FOUR straight handoffs in the Red River Shootout. FOUR! Let it be known throughout history that this game is EA’s Ford Edsel. They gotta let a company who gives af start making these joints again

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is unplayable (at least to me) since this update. I’ve played La Tech and OU with UT and both them nikkas defense are on Legion of Boom mixed with 86 Bears defense. They bamboozled us all fellas. I shouldn’t be playing a scrub team and muttering under my breath like Joe Pesci talking to Billy Batts about a shine box. I fumbled on FOUR straight handoffs in the Red River Shootout. FOUR! Let it be known throughout history that this game is EA’s Ford Edsel. They gotta let a company who gives af start maki by these joints again

Sounds real to me. I don't know much about the 86 Bears D, but we gonna have the 85 Bears D in real life this year :birdman:

But in all seriousness, yeah this is super disappointing, ESPECIALLY, when you constantly hear ppl talking about the game on mainstream media shows or podcasts like it's the greatest thing ever. EA's marketing has been saving their ass for the past 15 years, and that's not a stretch.

Even FIFA fell off.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Dynasty is now more broken :blessed:

4101b2f38b50d334db87de48c9250c22.gif

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The game might have passed us by. I guarantee there's young gamers ouy there that love plays like this.

Hell, even @Tony D'Amato probably likes this bc this is his playing style
If that's the case Madden wouldn't get panned every year.... I genuinely think they have maybe 1 to two more release cycles before the nostalgia wears off and they're going to bombarded with negative engagement around the game...especially if they treat this like Madden and constantly have these issues...unfortunately since it's the only fake in town it likely won't matter...the checks will still clear :francis:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant download sliders or playbooks :francis:

Very agitated by the shills who lied and claimed this was one of the greatest sports games ever we need a list of those people as they are not to be taken serious ever again. But despite the hype I had low expectations because EA gonna EA so Im not surprised the game is broken

TBH been playing this game less and less. Really losing interest in it.

In fact, I've been playing the Show more lately its not as good as it used to be and is kind of stale but at least its still a fun consistent game

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Makes no sense why I cannot simulate games in dynasty. Can’t even play or watch other games like you used to be able to smh
Then this talking about force win force loss force no win wtf

The defensive mechanics on here are terrible

QB throwing the shyt soon as it get in his hands lol smh camera flying around all crazy and shyt

I’m kinda disappointed to be real.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Roughing the kicker is out of control by the cpu. I just had 3 in one game. 2 of them on field goals that extended drives in a game I lost by 5. I have to actively switch users just to try to avoid the penalty and then someone else gets it. I went with the safe and a guy still ran straight through the kicker

Did you download the patch? This went away for me after that but was horrible before.