EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
That happened to me last night.

I'm in the national championship game against Oregon

4th quarter we down 21 20 and I'm running the clock out to kick field goal and win.

Well the same bullshyt Oregon player gets hurt when they have no timeouts left and clock stops leaving them time. I kick the field goals to go up.

Oregon has like 15 seconds left.

They do a short completion. Get the ball at 35 yard line.

Next play QB scramble backwards just like that throw off back leg over my DB head for a TD

I just laughed and said fukk it. Not even gonna get mad
"It's just college!! That's called authenticity my boy" :blessed:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
They always had this problem on PS3 with patches. Smh.

It's weird bc real gamers know about EAs BS, but casual gamers and ppl in the mainstream seem to think EA is putting out mensa level games
And unfortunately their voices are way louder
Breh, if u don't stop yo damn complainin. Do u even still have the game :what:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Anybody else ran into the issue where on some passing plays there is a delay in the icons popping up on the receivers. This isn't the road game effect where some are hidden as this happens at home games.

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
My two time Heisman QB was a 3rd rounder :dead:
I had a 3 time heisman qb go undrafted. Set all types of records with him too. Seems like the draft goes by overall because that qbs overall was only 83. But anybody that's around 88-89 or higher will get drafted if they're a senior. Players leave early when they're around 92

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I had a 3 time heisman qb go undrafted. Set all types of records with him too. Seems like the draft goes by overall because that qbs overall was only 83. But anybody that's around 88-89 or higher will get drafted if they're a senior. Players leave early when they're around 92

The game logic is insane, it shows how there is so much more room to go in gaming.

From the announcers not acknowledging back to back champions to the lack of enthusiasm overall in the presentation. You can tell this game was made with only playing one game in mind.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
I swear I hate EA with a passion. My little 9 year old nephew was whopping my ass with the difficulty on Heisman. Soon as I put it back to default and All-American (like it is online) the game plays regular.

I go to settings and we can't change the Kickoff preference to random like it's supposed to be (coin toss) I receive the ball everytime and the fact that we can't play other team games in dynasty is a fukking joke. It's like the developers don't Ike football. There's no immersion or life. If a team wins a championship it never follows over to the next year.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Says brehs, looking at my credit card, QVC only charged me $16.99 for this game.

It came in the mail 3 weeks ago.

Anyone else had this happen?