EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This update actually fukked a couple of simple things up especially in dynasty mode... no clue on how they pulled that off :laff:.

They always had this problem on PS3 with patches. Smh.

It's weird bc real gamers know about EAs BS, but casual gamers and ppl in the mainstream seem to think EA is putting out mensa level games
And unfortunately their voices are way louder

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The damn team builder site is down, from doing my research this is a common occurrence, this is the only time I’m goin got have to get on and it’s down. Smh

Also since the update I’m now a terrible QB, passes are either dropped or knocked down.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The damn team builder site is down, from doing my research this is a common occurrence, this is the only time I’m goin got have to get on and it’s down. Smh

Also since the update I’m now a terrible QB, passes are either dropped or knocked down.
Speaking of I wonder if they are bringing back the website or an app that used to accompany the game that allowed for handling recruiting without having to log into the PS5.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Looks like there's hopefully going to be a rollback or hot fix on the most glaring issues at the moment.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Speaking of I wonder if they are bringing back the website or an app that used to accompany the game that allowed for handling recruiting without having to log into the PS5.

How was that ish on NCAA 11, but not automatically standard after that, and then fast forward to 25 and it's not in the game? Especially in the smart phone era.

If i remember correctly I had a Blackberry maybe around that time and we could use that site to recruit. It added a whole element of being able to really scout/revjew your players at your own leisure. You could be on an airplane and take that downtime to review recruits, send offers etc.

Smh

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Computer on some real bullshyt with the roughing the punter/kicker calls. It's CPU controlled players doing it too. I had 3 roughing the punter calls on a single drive :gucci:
I've had to stop blocking kicks and just play regular defense on field goal attempts

I've never seen a football game call so many game changing penalties on computer players

If it's not roughing the kicker it's pass interference on 4th down 🤬

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps

Time to review bomb this shyt :mjlol:

That happened to me last night.

I'm in the national championship game against Oregon

4th quarter we down 21 20 and I'm running the clock out to kick field goal and win.

Well the same bullshyt Oregon player gets hurt when they have no timeouts left and clock stops leaving them time. I kick the field goals to go up.

Oregon has like 15 seconds left.

They do a short completion. Get the ball at 35 yard line.

Next play QB scramble backwards just like that throw off back leg over my DB head for a TD

I just laughed and said fukk it. Not even gonna get mad

TL15

Veteran
Daps
My best cb and backup qb (who was about to takeover the reins) both just left me because of our pro potential :mjcry:

Somehow my QB who was a Heisman candidate the whole season didn't get drafted :dahell:

Had to scramble and get a decent qb in the transfer protocol. This 2nd season will be tough I didn't do a great job recruiting and lost a few good seniors

My two time Heisman QB was a 3rd rounder :dead: