EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

CFB patch is out it’s about 4.2gb to download the most noticeable things so far

-Platinum 360 has been nerfed, you do not get the boost when you spin, you also lose stamina when you spin now

-6-1 nerfed, you no longer get the disengage when you pinch D-Line

-MTN Zone out of wildcat has been removed from the Arizona playbook

-inside Zone out of wildcat has been removed from Kansas playbook

-Speed boost out of wildcat has been nerfed

-Platinum Shifty has been nerfed no longer get a speed boost when juking, also lose stamina when you juke as well

-You still can not change playbooks or uniforms in Road To College Football Playoff, there is also 5 tiers of teams to choose from instead of 3

-Contains ACTUALLY WORK

-Scum Kicks still work

-Jet passes no longer dumb out defenders, defenders actually react to it now

-Reverse Flea Flickers, Reverse Pass dumb still not nerfed

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I hadn’t played in a week (been updated since then) and noticed now that defensive backs are swatting shyt down that they can’t even see like in Madden. I think ima dip :francis:

yeah, they definitely patched that Madden nonsense in because cats were crying about defense. no ball travels like that on a straight line where you can swat or pickoff a ball that far away. :mjlol:

But they haven't patched in the ridiculously horrible pursuit angles of defenders either. That would help A TON on defense to where you don't have to have that goofy Madden DB defensive nonsense in the game. nikkaz got 10 yards on a defender and nikkaz jumping in the air with their off hand and shyt. Or when they slow and/or make your lesser rated defender act stupid around a high skilled player :laff:

Still enjoying the game vs friends and online dynasty at least where we can regulate some of the tomfoolery.

But I won't lie and that I just busted out laughing last night when I played OSU for the 3rd straight game on road to the playoffs. Then 2 more games vs them. That should tell you something. :skip: That spinning nikka is the worst!

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
yeah, they definitely patched that Madden nonsense in because cats were crying about defense. no ball travels like that on a straight line where you can swat or pickoff a ball that far away. :mjlol:

But they haven't patched in the ridiculously horrible pursuit angles of defenders either. That would help A TON on defense to where you don't have to have that goofy Madden DB defensive nonsense in the game. nikkaz got 10 yards on a defender and nikkaz jumping in the air with their off hand and shyt. Or when they slow and/or make your lesser rated defender act stupid around a high skilled player :laff:

Still enjoying the game vs friends and online dynasty at least where we can regulate some of the tomfoolery.

But I won't lie and that I just busted out laughing last night when I played OSU for the 3rd straight game on road to the playoffs. Then 2 more games vs them. That should tell you something. :skip: That spinning nikka is the worst!
In the patch notes they claim to have addressed pursuit angles.

As far as batted balls that's my biggest frustration with the game. I've started lobbing the ball a lot more which has helped some but like you said you can have 10 yards on a defender and they'll still just spin around and bat it down.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
In the patch notes they claim to have addressed pursuit angles.

As far as batted balls that's my biggest frustration with the game. I've started lobbing the ball a lot more which has helped some but like you said you can have 10 yards on a defender and they'll still just spin around and bat it down.
that shyt has been in madden for a minute since they changed to the Frostbite engine to do all of EA's games (DICE, the people that made BATTLEFIELD, created that engine). Use a first person shooter dev's engine for making football game physics brehs. :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
playing with usc after every touchdown i get the same cut scene of the player on the sideline pointing to his chest and jumping around with teammates :gucci: