EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
MUCH neeeded update.

EA really needs to bite the bullet and do a beta open to the public to test out this shyt more. There's a HUGE difference between a couple of hundred of dudes who are probably shills vs THOUSANDS who play their football game.
They do for Madden, I think they were trying to hide the warts on this one so the hype didn’t die before release

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
playing with usc after every touchdown i get the same cut scene of the player on the sideline pointing to his chest and jumping around with teammates :gucci:
yeah that mostly happen at like home games. usually the fullback doing it.
i usually just press A and skip it.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Well seems like the things that were fixed screwed some other things up

So I went from excited for a patch to disappointed because I can't even change positions on freshmen in dynasty anymore.
A lot of the notes say a new dynasty is required for changes
Anyone else score and play cock disappeare pre-snap after pressing the play art button?
No fixes the game crashing super sim glitch I see. No fix for the RTG glitch where you can only change the play to fake spikes. Lovely.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
This game was pushed back a whole year and still unfinished :hmm:
There’s folks belittling us that’s complaining. All we’re saying is they’ve been working on this how for 2-3 years. Had all their shills out here talking bout how great it was. It’s lacking. Like I said, simple shyt they decided to make difficult. We’re not asking for perfection. Just build off wtf ‘14 had and go from there. They half assed it during quality control. If this is how it is now, my god, I can only imagine how this shyt was last year before they decided to delay it by a year.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
There’s folks belittling us that’s complaining. All we’re saying is they’ve been working on this how for 2-3 years. Had all their shills out here talking bout how great it was. It’s lacking. Like I said, simple shyt they decided to make difficult. We’re not asking for perfection. Just build off wtf ‘14 had and go from there. They half assed it during quality control. If this is how it is now, my god, I can only imagine how this shyt was last year before they decided to delay it by a year.

I was so optimistic about the game, I wanted it to really be great but while I’m still having fun with the game, it hasn’t lived up to the hype to me, like folks was talking about this being the greatest football game ever.

Like you said, all they had to do was just build off of 14 and go from there. Crazy thing is, they had people from revamped work on this game so how can it be like this?

Little things like dynamic time isn’t even the game, that shyt was in Madden 04 20 years ago, it was in the last NCAA game and worked beautifully.

Dynasty is just bare, barely any storylines, the Heisman race is a joke, I’m about to have DE win the Heisman 2 years in a row with Alabama, I had to start a new dynasty without custom conferences cause it wasn’t working right, like I paid just $70 for the game, I would’ve hated to be one of the people that paid over $100 for this. Like I said, still a good game but as much shyt as people give 2K, they wouldn’t have fukked up the game this bad.

Last edited: