EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm #2 in the country, undefeated and win. Somehow get passed in the polls by a two loss team that won by 8 against an unranked team.

I low key think EA made recruiting so easy in this game just to keep people hooked playing and ignoring all the bullshyt in the game. Cause I'm ready to quit but just signed 4 five stars and want to see how they turned out. I'm sick of the rubberband logic. Anytime I have a lead in the 4th all of a sudden just start seeing huge defensive breakdowns or times where the defense won't run the play that was called leaving huge openings. I had a play where I had defenders in front and behind a medium receiver. The QB loads up to throw and both defenders just take off running down the field towards a deep receiver for some reason.
Oh nah this happens all the time. I've even had EA lock me in place.. that's right LOCK ME IN PLACE trying to stop a running back from bouncing to the outside. I'm like WHY THE fukk CAN'T I MOVE? and he just takes off from like hie own 17 yard line for a touchdown

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the Madden engine is an absolute waste of life to engage with. It’s not a game anymore. It’s a dopamine harvest device. Once upon a time the gaming engine allowed for good games to play naturally, now there is an obvious catch-up mechanism
😂

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
My best cb and backup qb (who was about to takeover the reins) both just left me because of our pro potential :mjcry:

Somehow my QB who was a Heisman candidate the whole season didn't get drafted :dahell:

Had to scramble and get a decent qb in the transfer protocol. This 2nd season will be tough I didn't do a great job recruiting and lost a few good seniors

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
ayo, do ya'll redshirt yall Elite and Star trait players or do yall play them immediately (especially if they're the best OVR @ their position)?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
fukk this game lol shyt made me rage quit yesterday
That's become the norm for me not gone lie. When my team just starts randomly fumbling, dropping wide open passes, CPU starts making diving interceptions all at the same time I just say fukk it and reload. I can handle Ls when I'm making dumb mistakes. It's just them times where it seems the game starts cheating. First sports game that's ever had me like this lol.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What's pissing me off is that I'm playing Alabama and they are just destroying my guys. I'm down 28-0. I've thrown three picks and fumbled two times. Not too mad, Alabama is a 93 and I'm an 86. My problem is why don't my guys do that to the CPU teams that are ranked way lower.
if you playing Heisman, that's what it designed to do.

but I see they musta updated the game because now the Madden bullshyt is back in it where nikkaz jumping in the air and knocking down the pass 10 yards away. Jumping up in the air picking off passes the same distance away and shyt. No arc on the ball Madden engine shyt is back. :snoop:

playing randoms on the road to the playoffs is comical,

LAST NIGHT I PLAYED OHIO STATE 5 STRAIGHT TIMES!!!!!!! :mjlol:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
if you playing Heisman, that's what it designed to do.

but I see they musta updated the game because now the Madden bullshyt is back in it where nikkaz jumping in the air and knocking down the pass 10 yards away. Jumping up in the air picking off passes the same distance away and shyt. No arc on the ball Madden engine shyt is back. :snoop:

playing randoms on the road to the playoffs is comical,

LAST NIGHT I PLAYED OHIO STATE 5 STRAIGHT TIMES!!!!!!! :mjlol:

I hadn’t played in a week (been updated since then) and noticed now that defensive backs are swatting shyt down that they can’t even see like in Madden. I think ima dip :francis:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
ayo, do ya'll redshirt yall Elite and Star trait players or do yall play them immediately (especially if they're the best OVR @ their position)?

Both, best way to get their ratings high. My 73 OVR Freshman QB is now an 85 OVR Sophomore at the end of the year with 99 THP after starting him his first year