EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What difficulty yall playing on? and Don't come in here with the Heisman cap 🧢
I had to get on heisman because every elite player can beat it. I'm not saying I'm elite, I'm saying if I ever want to be elite, I need to master it. But the game completely falls apart on heisman. But one thing I will say I have noticed and I like it's that it falls apart on both sides of the ball. I had the heisman cpu run into my kicker on a 50 yard fg that of course I missed. Moved me up. Kicked the field goal from about 30 yards out I think, and I still missed :snoop:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I play on heisman.... I put sliders on tackling for me and the cpu so that we both tackle better and I turned penalties up so that we actually get some calls in the game...I turned Oline protection slightly up for me and the cpu as well...I get pretty challenging but winnable games in my dynasty...I think I'm like 9-1 in my last 10 but several were last minute victories

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Injuries are non existent in this game. Year 5 in dynasty and I have not had a player get injured and miss weeks at a time
My starting LT missed his whole senior year with a complete ACL tear...but my question is why don't we have the opportunity to give a guy like that a medical redshirt like in real life...Im going to lose his whole final year now :francis:

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Winning steak was ended by Notre dame :francis:
Still having a good season and I think I figured out recruiting. Finally remembered to schedule those visits early. Got a bunch of 4 stars a few 3 stars and a 5 star qb. Qb is a bust but his attributes were good so I just offered him to see if I could get him since I already have a gem freshman . I'm most happy with the 3 4 star corners that committed tho.

I play on all american. Was playing on varsity the first couple of days since I haven't played a football game seriously since madden 10

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm #2 in the country, undefeated and win. Somehow get passed in the polls by a two loss team that won by 8 against an unranked team.

I low key think EA made recruiting so easy in this game just to keep people hooked playing and ignoring all the bullshyt in the game. Cause I'm ready to quit but just signed 4 five stars and want to see how they turned out. I'm sick of the rubberband logic. Anytime I have a lead in the 4th all of a sudden just start seeing huge defensive breakdowns or times where the defense won't run the play that was called leaving huge openings. I had a play where I had defenders in front and behind a medium receiver. The QB loads up to throw and both defenders just take off running down the field towards a deep receiver for some reason.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I'm #2 in the country, undefeated and win. Somehow get passed in the polls by a two loss team that won by 8 against an unranked team.

I low key think EA made recruiting so easy in this game just to keep people hooked playing and ignoring all the bullshyt in the game. Cause I'm ready to quit but just signed 4 five stars and want to see how they turned out. I'm sick of the rubberband logic. Anytime I have a lead in the 4th all of a sudden just start seeing huge defensive breakdowns or times where the defense won't run the play that was called leaving huge openings. I had a play where I had defenders in front and behind a medium receiver. The QB loads up to throw and both defenders just take off running down the field towards a deep receiver for some reason.
the Madden engine is an absolute waste of life to engage with. It’s not a game anymore. It’s a dopamine harvest device. Once upon a time the gaming engine allowed for good games to play naturally, now there is an obvious catch-up mechanism

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Is it possible to switch teams in dynasty once you’ve taken another job? I switched to Tennessee but I regret it and want to come back home. I stopped playing once I switched lol.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps

Same thing happened to me. I'm michigan and undefeated heading into the big 10 championship game against Oregon.

I'm number 3 in the nation and Oregon has 4 losses and is number 1