EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I think imma have to use some hectic sliders to get this playable vs the CPU...

Not being able to edit ratings is what's killing me the most tho.. at least I'd be able to have realistic playoffs if you could make the shyt teams really shyt.. shyts just so lame how every team is as good as each other, I can't get into it smh

Can't believe EA got me again :dead:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ

Not being able to edit ratings is what's killing me the most tho.. at least I'd be able to have realistic playoffs if you could make the shyt teams really shyt.. shyts just so lame how every team is as good as each other, I can't get into it smh

Try Matt10 sliders from Operation Sports

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

It's crazy. The FCS team got like a 70 overall with like a 66 overall defense. Block shedding every play after two seconds, kicking 60 yard field goals casually. We're playing on a fukking track with bleachers and they quarterback is mahomes out there. Wide receivers ripping up my star defensive backs ankles straight off the line and catching deep passes for tds.

But it's whatever. Same old madden shyt this game just got enough in it to be entertaining. We ain't never getting anything else. I boycotted madden for 12 years. It's pointless when you're the only nikka that can see vision everybody else buying a new copy every single year no matter what the quality is.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
How do yall progress your players in Dynasty mode, im with Miami and winning games on All-American, now in the playoffs year 2 and my players ratings haven't increased during the season.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

It's annoying but in my dynasty before each year I just go thru the team schedules and auto win games for the blue bloods and a couple up.ans coming teams based on what their overalls are that year...I've been getting way more realistic seasons that way...but what you realize is that it's rare for any time to even get to a 90 rating in this game but it's equally as rare to see teams below an 80 rating so there's just a bunch of middling squads that can make Sim unbearable

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do yall progress your players in Dynasty mode, im with Miami and winning games on All-American, now in the playoffs year 2 and my players ratings haven't increased during the season.
They only progress in the off season based on how well they do in the season. And up to a cap based on Dev trait or what they had when they were brought in.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just executed a play action pass rollout to the tight end in the endsone who was doubled covered but he was a step in front, while scrambling away from pressure :wow:

Had to pause the game. It sounds so simple but heisman difficulty is so stupidly ridiculously stressful with all the drops and magnetic defenders that a play like that deserves a moment

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Did them Prime Buffaloes dirty in my 1st yr as head coach.

49-0. Hope they team look better IRL this upcoming season :picard:

But fukk it. I had recruits on a visit & had to show out :mjlit: